- 24x7 Customer Support
- Inbuilt Live Classes - Zoom Integration
- Payment Gateways
- Complete white-labeled applications
- Graphy has innumerable features to help content creators leverage their business. However, it might get overwhelming for beginners to navigate through the platform without a Demo or a relationship manager.
An effective and profitable online education business requires robust content management and marketing tools. However, that stands out to be the basic challenge that all online educators face in today’s time.
Even if they get hold of a product that promises them to scale up, their journey as a customer is not as seamless as was promised.
Therefore, it is important to invest in a product that will not only take care of all your needs as an educator but help you scale 10x your target.
Graphy is a platform that provides an end-to-end solution for educators online.
Now, what do we mean by the end-to-end solution? Let’s dive a little deeper.
- About – Graphy
- Graphy Key Features
- Graphy Features Review
- Graphy Plans Review 2023
- Graphy Free Trial Review
- Graphy Pricings and Total Cost
- Graphy’s Dashboard Review
- Marketing Aspect For Educators
- Graphy’s Customer Support Review
- Why Graphy Is The Best?
- Graphy Alternatives and Competitors Review
- Conclusion – Graphy Review, Features, and Pricing Plans
- Queries Related to Graphy
About – Graphy
Graphy is a course creation tool within Teachable that allows creators to build their course content using a visual interface that is similar to a mind map.
With Graphy, course creators can create and organize their course content by creating nodes and branches, which represent topics and subtopics, respectively.
This allows for a more structured and organized approach to course creation. Graphy also allows for easy customization of the course layout and structure, making it easier to create a course that is tailored to the needs of the specific audience.
Overall, Graphy is a useful tool for course creators who want to create a well-structured and organized course that is easy to navigate for their learners.
It can help make the course creation process more efficient and effective and ultimately lead to a better learning experience for students.
Best Services for Course Creation-
Graphy Key Features
Here are we have mentioned the Key Features of Graphy:
- Account management
- Affiliate dashboard
- Branded mobile apps
- Content encryption
- Content scheduling
- Country-specific pricing
- Custom course recommendations
- Custom online certificates
- Discussion forums
- Domain name mapping
- Drag-and-drop course builder
- Encrypted video streaming
- Event and source tagging
- Individual design blocks
- International and local payment gateways
- IP protection
- Live classes powered by Zoom
- Multilingual user interface
- Opt-in forms
- Post Categories
- Pre-designed website templates
- Private online courses
- Push notifications
- Quiz Builder
- Real-time analytics
- Sales, refunds, and cancellation tracking
- SCORM file importing
- SEO-optimized landing pages
- Traffic source tracking
- Unlimited storage
- Webhooks and API integration
- Multimedia course content
- Multiple currency support
- Multiple device login restrictions for security
- One-click checkout
Get proper details from it-
Graphy Features Review
These are the Main features of Graphy that help you to build better content for course creation:
- Visual course creation: Graphy’s visual interface makes it easy to organize course content in a hierarchical manner. Creators can add nodes, representing different topics, and subnodes or branches representing subtopics. This feature allows creators to organize their course content logically, ensuring that learners can easily navigate and understand the material.
- Flexible layout: Graphy offers a range of layout options that allow creators to customize the look and feel of their course. Creators can adjust the size and position of nodes and branches, change colors, and add images and videos to enhance the learning experience.
- Collaboration: Graphy allows multiple creators to work together on a course, making it easier to share ideas and co-create content. Course creators can also invite other people, such as editors or course designers, to work on a course without having to give them full access to the Teachable account.
- Integration with Teachable: Graphy is fully integrated with Teachable, which means that creators can easily access and manage their courses within the Teachable platform. This feature simplifies the process of course creation, as creators do not need to use multiple tools or platforms.
- User-friendly interface: Graphy’s interface is simple and intuitive, making it easy for creators to learn and use the tool, even if they have limited technical knowledge. Course creators can easily drag and drop nodes and branches, add text, and customize the layout, without needing to know how to code or design.
- Interactive course content: Graphy allows creators to add interactive elements to their courses, such as quizzes, surveys, and polls. This feature makes the learning experience more engaging and interactive for learners, leading to better retention and understanding of the material.
- Multimedia support: Graphy allows creators to add a range of multimedia content to their course, including images, videos, and audio files. This feature allows creators to enhance their course material and cater to different learning styles.
- Customizable themes: Graphy offers a range of customizable themes that allow creators to choose from different color schemes and fonts to create a unique look and feel for their course.
- Course preview: Graphy allows creators to preview their course as they build it, ensuring that it looks and functions as intended. This feature allows creators to catch and fix any errors or issues before publishing their course.
- Analytics: Graphy offers a range of analytics and reporting features that allow creators to track how learners are engaging with their course content. Creators can see which nodes and branches are most popular, how much time learners spend on each topic, and how learners are progressing through the course. This data can help creators optimize their courses and improve the learning experience for their learners.
Choose the best option for you-
Graphy Plans Review 2023
|Graphy Plans||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Business Plan||Advanced Plan|
|Monthly Pricing||$29/mo||$99/mo||$249/mo||Contact Sales|
|30-mins Onboarding Call||1||1||2||3|
|Live Class||300 students||500 students||2 concurrent live classes with 500 students||3 concurrent live classes with 500 students|
|Apps||Common Android / iOS app||Common Android and iOS apps||Common iOS app, White labeled Android app||White-labeled iOS and Android apps|
Graphy is a feature of the Teachable platform, which offers a range of plans to meet the needs of different users. Here are the details of the Graphy plans:
The Basic plan is the most affordable plan and costs $29 per month when billed annually. With the Basic plan, users get access to basic course creation tools, including Graphy.
This plan includes unlimited video, unlimited courses, and unlimited students. However, it does not include advanced features like custom domain names or third-party integrations.
- Course creation tools
- Unlimited video
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited students
- No custom domain
- No third-party integrations
The Professional plan costs $99 per month when billed annually and includes all the features of the Basic plan.
As well as additional features like custom domain names, drip course content, and course completion certificates. The Professional plan also includes third-party integrations and priority support.
Professional Plan Features:
- All Basic Plan features
- Custom domain names
- Drip course content
- Course completion certificates
- Third-party integrations
- Priority support
The Business plan is designed for organizations that need advanced features and support. This plan costs $249 per month when billed annually and includes all the features of the Professional plan.
As well as features like bulk student enrollments, advanced reporting and analytics, and onboarding support. This plan also includes priority support and a dedicated account manager.
Business Plan Features:
- All Professional Plan features
- Bulk student enrollments
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Onboarding support
- Dedicated account manager
- Priority support
The Advanced plan is designed for high-volume businesses and includes all the features of the Business plan, as well as custom pricing and a dedicated account manager. This plan is ideal for businesses that need to manage a large number of courses and students.
Advanced Plan Features:
- All Business Plan Features
- Custom pricing
- Dedicated account manager
- Ideal for businesses with high-volume course creation and management needs.
In summary, the Basic plan is the most affordable plan and offers basic course creation tools, including Graphy.
The Professional plan includes advanced features like custom domain names and course completion certificates, while the Business plan is designed for organizations that need advanced reporting and analytics, onboarding support, and a dedicated account manager.
The Advanced plan is designed for businesses with high-volume course creation and management needs.
Start Your Free Trial Now-
Graphy Free Trial Review
Graphy offers a free trial period that allows you to test out the tool’s features and capabilities before committing to a paid subscription.
During the free trial, you will have access to all of the features and functionality of the tool, giving you a chance to explore its capabilities and determine whether it meets your needs.
The length of the free trial period may vary depending on the current promotion or offer, so I suggest checking the Graphy website for the most up-to-date information.
Typically, free trials are available for a period of 14 to 30 days, which should give you enough time to get a good sense of the tool’s capabilities and how it can be used for your data visualization needs.
Keep in mind that during the free trial, you may be limited in the amount of data that you can use or the number of visualizations that you can create.
Additionally, some features or functionalities may be disabled or limited during the free trial, so it’s important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the trial before signing up.
Overall, taking advantage of Graphy’s free trial period can be a good way to test out the tool and determine whether it’s a good fit for your needs.
Get the Overall Pricing
Graphy Pricings and Total Cost
Factors That Affect Total Cost:
- Number of users: The more users who need to access the tool, the higher the overall cost is likely to be.
- Features and functionality: Some data visualization tools offer more advanced features and functionality than others. The more advanced the features, the higher the cost is likely to be.
- Support and training: Some data visualization tools may offer support and training services, which can add to the overall cost.
- Integration with other tools: Some data visualization tools may need to be integrated with other tools or platforms, which can add to the overall cost.
We recommend checking the Graphy website or contacting their customer support for more detailed information about their pricing plans and how they calculate the total cost of using their tool.
Graphy’s Dashboard Review
Graphy is known for its plethora of features. As an educator, you will be surprised to learn that you will not require to focus on anything else apart from creating your content and taking live classes.
Let’s get some clarity about Graphy’s dashboard.
The most important feature for an educator is Content. So, let’s explore that first. You can click on the Content button and a series of options will come down.
Now, how do you create a course?
– You go to Create Course
Let us understand what are all the possibilities that one can explore in the Content section
- Audio files
- Scorm Packages
- Downloadable files – the ones which you want your users to download and keep with them
- Text files
- Third-party links – which need to be embedded
- Quizzes – both subjective and objective (MCQ as well)
- Live Test – a quiz that occurs in a specific time interval
- Live classes – where we give a paid license of zoom from our end to the creators to conduct sessions
- Assignments – here, an educator can ask his/her students to upload something from their end. For example, if there is an assignment on extempore, the student can upload a video of him/her speaking through which the educator can evaluate
- Forms – You can make google forms to collect information
Marketing Aspect For Educators
- SEO descriptions and Keywords or scripts if you want to add
- Blogs – It will help you improve the SEO of your site and google rankings
- Promo Codes – If you want to offer discounts on special occasions or festivals to improve your business, this is what you use. You may create as many codes as you want for specific packages or any course and suggest them on the checkout pages
- Wallet & Credit – You can add a name and value of your choice
- Refer & Earn – Your user/students can earn Wallet and Credits by referring Graphy to their friends just like Uber. This will help them to get some discount on the course
- Affiliate settings – Here you can ask your students themselves to promote your courses because nobody knows it better than someone who has already been a part of it. The user/student would be keen to do it as well since they will be getting a commission out of it. It is very simple – giving commission to your students to get more students. You as a creator have the liberty to put forth your Terms and Conditions.
Some Major Detail you need to know-
Graphy’s Customer Support Review
Graphy’s customer is one of its USPs, something that none of its competitors provide till now. Their customer 24×7 customer support is available on all their subscription plans.
As opposed to others they do not cater to customers only via chat. A dedicated customer success manager will be availed by anyone who is a customer of Graphy. And that person is always a call away!
Here are some in-depth points about Graphy’s customer support:
- Contact options: Graphy provides several contact options for users to reach out to their customer support team. These options include email, live chat, and a help center with a knowledge base.
- Response time: Graphy’s customer support team aims to respond to inquiries and support requests as quickly as possible. The response time may vary depending on the nature and complexity of the inquiry or issue.
- Knowledge base: Graphy’s help center provides a comprehensive knowledge base with detailed information about how to use the tool and troubleshoot common issues. The knowledge base includes tutorials, FAQs, and other resources to help users get the most out of the tool.
- Live chat support: Graphy’s live chat support allows users to quickly connect with a support representative to get help with any issues or questions they may have. Live chat support can be a fast and efficient way to get help with simple or straightforward issues.
- Email support: Users can also reach out to Graphy’s customer support team via email. This option may be preferred for more complex or detailed issues that require more in-depth troubleshooting or assistance.
- In-app support: Graphy also provides in-app support that allows users to access help and support directly within the tool. This can be a convenient option for users who need quick assistance while working on a project or using the tool.
- Proactive support: Graphy’s customer support team is proactive in reaching out to users who may be experiencing issues or need additional assistance. This can help users get the support they need before they even realize they have an issue.
Overall, Graphy’s customer support provides users with a range of options to get help and support when they need it. The team is responsive, knowledgeable, and proactive in helping users get the most out of the tool.
Know the potential of this platform-
Why Graphy Is The Best?
Graphy is a data visualization and reporting tool that is designed to help businesses and individuals create compelling visualizations and reports from their data.
The tool is suitable for a wide range of users, including data analysts, marketers, researchers, business owners, and students.
For data analysts, Graphy is a powerful tool for visualizing large amounts of data in a clear and meaningful way. The tool includes a range of advanced visualization options and features, making it ideal for complex data analysis projects.
It allows data analysts to create interactive dashboards, embeds visualizations in other applications, and perform statistical analysis on their data.
Marketers can use Graphy to create engaging visualizations and reports that help them understand customer behavior, campaign performance, and other key metrics.
The tool includes a range of templates and design options that make it easy to create professional-looking reports and presentations. It also allows marketers to connect to their data sources to ensure their reports are always up-to-date.
Researchers can use Graphy to visualize research data, making it easier to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
The tool includes a range of visualization options that are well-suited to research data, such as scatter plots, histograms, and box plots.
It also allows researchers to share their visualizations with others to get feedback and collaborate on their research.
This tool seems to be the best for:
- Creative thinkers
Check out some Similiar Platforms like Graphy-
Graphy Alternatives and Competitors Review
Graphy is a popular online course platform that enables users to create, market, and sell courses online. While Graphy is a powerful platform, there are several alternatives available in the market that offer similar features and capabilities. Here are some of the best alternatives to Graphy:
- Teachable: Teachable is one of the most popular alternatives to Graphy. It offers a range of features for creating and selling online courses, including customizable course pages, built-in email marketing, and third-party integrations.
- Kajabi: Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that allows users to create and sell online courses, as well as memberships, webinars, and other digital products. It offers a range of advanced features and customization options, including landing pages, sales funnels, and marketing automation.
- Udemy: Udemy is a popular online course marketplace that enables instructors to create and sell courses to a global audience. While Udemy offers fewer customization options compared to Graphy, it has a large user base and offers built-in marketing and promotional tools.
- LearnWorlds: LearnWorlds is a cloud-based eLearning platform that allows users to create and sell online courses. It offers a range of advanced features, including gamification, interactive video, and automated assessments.
- Podia: Podia is an all-in-one platform that enables users to create and sell online courses, as well as digital downloads and memberships. It offers a range of features for course creation, including customizable landing pages, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
Conclusion – Graphy Review, Features, and Pricing Plans
In conclusion, Graphy is a powerful and easy-to-use data visualization and reporting tool that can help businesses and individuals create professional-quality charts, graphs, and reports.
It offers a wide range of features and customization options, including the ability to connect to various data sources and create interactive dashboards.
One of the major benefits of Graphy is its affordability. The tool is available at a relatively low cost, making it a good option for smaller businesses or individuals who are looking for a budget-friendly data visualization solution.
Graphy also offers excellent customer support, with a range of resources and channels available for users to get help when needed. The tool is also regularly updated with new features and improvements.
However, Graphy does have some limitations when compared to more advanced data visualization tools like Tableau or QlikView.
For example, it may not offer the same level of customization or advanced features that these tools do. Additionally, the free trial period is relatively short, which may not provide enough time for users to fully test the tool.
Queries Related to Graphy
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Graphy:
Que. What is Graphy?
Ans. Graphy is a data visualization and reporting tool that enables users to create professional-quality charts, graphs, and reports from various data sources.
Que. What are some of the key features of Graphy?
Ans. Some of the key features of Graphy include the ability to connect to various data sources, create interactive dashboards, customize charts and graphs, and share reports with others.
Que. Is Graphy affordable?
Ans. Yes, Graphy is relatively affordable when compared to other data visualization tools on the market.
Que. What types of businesses or individuals might benefit from using Graphy?
Ans. Graphy is a good option for businesses or individuals who need to create professional-quality reports or dashboards from various data sources, but who may not have the budget or expertise to use more advanced data visualization tools.
Que. What customer support options are available for Graphy users?
Ans. Graphy offers a range of customer support options, including a knowledge base, user community, and email support. Paid plans also include access to phone support.
Que. How does Graphy compare to other data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI?
Ans. Graphy is generally more affordable than tools like Tableau or Power BI, but may not offer the same level of customization or advanced features.
Que. Does Graphy offer a free trial?
Ans. Yes, Graphy offers a 7-day free trial for users to test out the tool before committing to a paid plan.