13 Best Alternatives to Thinkinfic and Thinkific Competitors in 2023. Compare all Top Thinkific Competitors with their plans and features to choose a Thinkific Course Platform. Here we’ve shared Thinkific Alternatives Free & Paid.
Thinkific has powerful customization and various useful tool. But still, there are some drawbacks that make me try Best Thinkific Alternatives and similar platforms.
So, you are searching for an Alternative to Thinkific, right??
No more searching for software like Thinkific, We are sharing the Top Thinkific similar platforms of all time, We provide all the information you need to choose a better alternative.
In short, What do you expect from a Thinkific substitute??
- Pocket-Friendly Price
- Best in Features
- Easy to use
- Better Customer support
Yes!! We have all, you expect from the Thinkific Alternative.
What Are Thinkific Alternatives?
Thinkific Alternatives are similar Course Builder Platforms that have almost the same Price, Features, and Functions for mentors and teachers. On this page, we have mentioned Top Thinkific Competitors so you can select the right course platform for you.
Thinkific is a good tool and with more than 50000 Course Creators in 190 countries making around $650+ Million in business.
Thinkific surely had made an impact on its competitors. This has made others make changes in the system and improve.
When it comes to a specific type of online creator, people expect more features in its basic plans, Thinkific still needs some serious improvement in its software to make things better.
Why do People Search for Thinkific Competitors?
No doubt that Thinkific is a great Course Platform and Even provides a Free Plan/Trial but when it comes to flexibility it lacks in many aspects.
There are many good features in Thinkific that are incredible, but it still doesn’t escape from some flaws that can’t be ignored.
Here we have mentioned some drawbacks that Thinkific carries despite being a market player.
- The layout isn’t modern
- The questions import and change function need improvement
- Not User Friendly
- Support System Not that great
Quick Comparison on Price & Trial.
13 Top Alternatives to Thinkific
So, if you are really serious about choosing a better Thinkific alternative, here we have mentioned a table of all the top alternatives:
|Sr. No.||Course Platforms||Starting Price||Free Plan/Trial||Visit Website|
|1.||Teachable||$39/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|2.||Thinkific||$39/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|3.||LearnWorlds||$29/month||30 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|4.||Podia||$39/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|6.||Samcart||$39/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|9.||Syteme.io||$19/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|10.||Kajabi||$149/month||14 Days Trail||Visit Site|
|11.||Kartra||$79/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|12.||Teachery||$49/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
Detailed Comparison of Course Platforms.
Best Thinkific Alternatives & Competitors in 2023
Let’s explore Better alternatives to Thinkific for your Online courses, Webinars and business.
SamCart focus on what the customer cares about. It focuses more on products that your customer wants rather than presenting your store.
SamCart believes in giving customers an amazing shopping experience. SamCart has helped its user get over 2x the profit they were gaining before SamCart.
It is made for all influencers, course creators, authors, etc. it serves all kinds of users. Get started by creating your product, promoting it, and that sell it all on a single platform.
Design and Create fully customizable landing pages to convert promotion into sales.
Track key metrics to grow your business. Manage and increase your sales with SamCart. Data analytics that is smartly displayed on your dashboard to make better decisions.
SamCart increases sales with easy order enhancements like add-ons, upsells, cart recovery, multiple payment types, and much more.
- Unlimited Pages & Products
- Unlimited Templates
- Drag & Drop Template Builder
- Full Template Library
- Advanced Subscriptions
- Full Email Customizations
- Custom Domains
- Digital Product Delivery
- Launch Plan to start for $59/ month -valid for up to 1 user. This plan is for those who want to lunch their product and venture.
- Grow Plan to start for $119/ month – valid for up to 3 users. Convert more of your visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase.
- Scale Plan to start for $299/month – valid for up to 0 users. If you want all the advanced features you will need for selling at scale.
Why SamCart As a Thinkific Alternative?
SamCart is a smart choice to choose over Teachable because it is cheaper than Thinkific. SamCart never charges transactional fees on sales of your products in any plan.
Use integration to resonate your creativity with tools you are compatible with. Create Unlimited products and pages on SamCart.
Let’s turn your passion into a business and put all our efforts into making talent into living with podia. Podia let’s turn your creativity & strategy into a profitable business.
Get all your products in one place online courses, digital marketing, email marketing, websites, downloads, webinars, memberships everything all in one place.
Write blogs and publish them to let your customers and audience know about your products. Create stunning landing pages to attract your customers and increase your sales.
Messaging, email marketing, and affiliate marketing to let your customers know about your products.
Get your payments quickly and easily. Connect your payment platform like PayPal or Stripe to get your payments instantly.
Podia is a tool that combines the functionality of all the other tools. Podia makes your work easy and flexible. It lets you focus on things that really matter.
- Digital Downloads.
- Your Own Website.
- 7-day week support
- Zoom integration
- Affiliate marketing
- Flexible layout.
- Mover Plan $39/mo: This plan is for a beginner who wants to get started with an online course. It costs $33/mo which is billed annually. This plan allows you to save $78 when billed annually.
- Shaker Plan $89/mo: This plan is for professionals who have experience in online course building. It costs $75/mo which is billed annually. This plan allows you to save $158 when billed annually.
- EarthQuaker Plan $199/mo: With This Plan, you can access all the features of Podia if you choose annually it will cost $166/month.
Why Podia is a Good Thinkific Alternative?
One of the best things about Podia is its price flexibility. Podia includes webinars and doesn’t take transaction charges.
Create and design your own website and sell an unlimited number of products to customers. Podia is an all-in-one tool it is the integration of all the tools put together. This is another must-try Thinkific Alternative.
Here We Have a Complete Comparison-
LearnWorlds is an all-in-one platform to create, market, and sell your product. On LearnWorlds you make money from your skills, audience, and experience.
LearnWorlds provides various interesting features, You can engage with your learners in a better way, and they have various features like effective course videos, PDFs, quizzes, assessments, e-books, and certificates for better engagement with students. You can create a training session for some learners.
Design and create highly converting pages for your products. It is super easy and flexible on LearnWorlds to create a fast, simple, beautiful, and branded SEO-optimized website for your business.
Increase your profit through marketing funnels, and sell your courses, bundles, and memberships with advanced pricing options.
Integrate with the best marketing tool to upsell and cross-sell with promotions, coupons, and payment plans.
- Engaging and Effective Training.
- Versatile Course Experience.
- Reimagined video learning.
- Build a high-converting Website.
- Create your Own ebook.
- Manage staff
- Hold Criteria Of Service.
- Unlimited Courses
- Video Library
- Starter Plan $24/month – $5 Fee Per Course Sale, 1 Admin, Custom Domain
- Pro trainer Plan $79/month – Live Classes & Webinars Via Zoom No Transaction Fees. 5 Admins.
- Learner Plan $249/month – 20 Admins, Advanced Affiliate Management.
Why LearnWorlds as a Thinkific Alternative?
LearnWorlds lets you, create and sell an unlimited number of courses, and also sell subscriptions and memberships to make a profit.
It lets you create fully customizable courses. Also, there is an affiliate program to increase the sales of your product, so we can say LearnWorlds is a better option.
Kajabi is another tool that has been made to our Thinkific Alternatives list, this is one of the best tools for beginner to start their journey as course creators.
It’s an all-in-one platform that creates, market, sell, and manage your courses from a single platform. The tools come with flexibility and simplicity of use. You require no coding skills to operate this tool.
Access all your website and market and sell and make a profit from your skills and that’s all on a single platform.
Make better business moves with data analytics and reports. Create beautiful stunning pages to promote your business and increase your sales.
Kajabi lets you turn your ideas into businesses. Convert your basic products into highly polished products. Create landing pages and other things to attract the audience more effectively.
Accept payments from all over the world with the payment gateway of your choice.
- 100 Products
- 100 Pipelines
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Unlimited Marketing Emails
- Up to 100,000 Contacts
- Up to 20,000 Active Members
- Up to 3 Websites
- Up to 25 Admin Users
- Kajabi Basic Plan – $119/month – For those who are new to the business, can use this plan to start their business journey.
- Growth for $159/month – Those with prior expertise have their hands on the platform have made their team and are not new to the business.
- Pro for $319/month – For those who are very professional in online business and have excellent experience and wisdom in online business and want to expand more.
Why Kajabi Than Thinkific Alternative?
When it comes to Kajabi it is the best tool for beginners. It is flexible and simple to use. There are so many options to work on.
Kajabi has pipelines to promote your products to a wider audience more effectively. Also, you can do unlimited marketing when it comes to Kajabi. It is another tool that has made it to our Best Thinkific Alternatives list.
Here We Have a Complete Comparison-
Ruzuku is another tool that has been made to our Thinkific Alternatives list, If you’re looking for tools, that help you to build a course with various interesting features.
You are surely recommended to check out Ruzuku, you can keep all your courses it doesn’t allow any charges if want your feedback, they are always up for you.
It’s the pie for an apple. The features are great to build your course at a lower price than other builder platforms. toolkit of techniques for facilitating partners.
You can start creating your course from the first day, and from the day of the second, they teach you how you can outline your course, On the third day, you learn how good content can change the game, and from the day of 4th you can share your content.
- Simple powerful course management.
- Beautiful courses.
- Launch your course super fast.
- Single instructor
- Unlimited courses & students.
- Unlimited video, audio & data hosting.
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited polls and quizzes
- Quick feedback
- Bootstrapper Starting at $74/month Accept payments via PayPal or Stripe. Basic commerce with coupons
- Up & Comer starting at $83/month Single Instructor. Unlimited courses. Unlimited students. Unlimited webinars
Why Choose RUZUKU over Tools like Thinkific?
If you are someone who can’t handle the technical stuff, RUZUKU is for you, they manage all the technical issues during the building of the course, during the 5 days of the free course.
It provides all the Important fundamentals you need to build the course, they mention all the specific detail and information step-by-step to help you in understanding the feature of this tool.
FreshLearn is a no-code platform that lets you take your training online. Build your eLearning website, and create courses with different types of multimedia content like videos, audio, presentations, documents, downloadables, and more. You can also embed the content from anywhere.
It’s easy to build a course and sell it, and you can start with a small financial investment to help you lift your online school off the ground.
They still release new features to help with the marketing side and offer prompt customer support, which is impressive.
What Shopify is for e-commerce, Fresh Learn is for Knowledge Commerce.
FreshLearn can help teachers, instructors, or coaches to create online courses faster. There are also some tips for creating one in their blog post.
Fresh Learn Features:
- Create courses with modules and chapters in just a few clicks
- Build an Online eLearning website and store with zero code
- Bring your payment gateway – 0% commissions
- Single-Use and Multi-Use Coupon Codes
- Affiliate Marketing – Lets your students refer and Earn money.
- Drip – Unlock content based on the actions or days of enrolment
- Covert to the Language of Your Choice
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Custom Themes
- Bring Content from Anywhere
- Sell Bundled Courses together
- Custom Domain & SSL Certificate
- Quizzes & Assessments
- Customized Course Completion Certificates
- Always Free for $0/month – Start your journey in the knowledge commerce industry with our generous always-for-free plan.
- Starter for $29/month – Grow your business and audience with features like affiliates, course completion certificates, and more.
- No Brainer for $59/month – Scale your business to new heights with white-label features like Custom Domain
Why Choose FreshLearn as an Alternative to Thinkific?
Fresh Learn is a game-changer platform to create and sell courses online.
FreshLearn comes with advanced features, superior UI/UX for ease of course creation and providing a wonderful learning experience, 24 x 7 live support, and above all, very competitive pricing with no commissions.
Teachable is another tool that has been made to our list. It makes things simple and easy to use. Create a stunning learning platform for your students with Teachable. This amazing course builder tool is surely for beginners.
Engage your students with amazingly designed multimedia like videos, audio, texts, etc. Make your students learn better with quizzes, discussions, etc. Increase earnings with private and hidden courses.
With Teachable things becomes easy. Create a website for the courses. It is easy with a drag-and-drop tool to create. Landing pages to promote courses stunningly. Different payment gateways to reach international students and a wider audience.
The payment method of Thinkific was limited they only provide services to some countries, but now in 2023, they upgrade their payment methods for international students and a wider audience. In the month of April, they upgraded to community integration.
- Create and Customize easily.
- Private and hidden courses.
- Build a website to ease Selling
- Organize content with drop and drag builder.
- Unlimited learner storage and course quizzes.
- Unlimited live classes
- Completely white-labeled website.
- Onboarding package
- Basic starting for $59/month – Start your course creation experience with the basic features and tools you need to launch your first course.
- PRO starting for $159/month – For course creators ready to build a successful online course business, a complete suite of tools to create an amazing student experience.
- Business Customized Plans – For advanced customers ready to build an education empire, get all the Thinkific features + the Growth package. Designed for delivering online education at scale.
Why Teachable is a Better Thinkific Competitor?
Teachable lets you have an unlimited number of courses and students. It lets you focus on course creation. Selling and creating courses become easy with Teachable.
Teachable also has a free plan to lets its users try the tools with limited courses and unlimited students.
So you can choose Teachable as a Thinkific alternative.
Systeme.io is a powerful builder tool and thousands of people have already used it to create your best course. The price range of systeme.io is flexible and affordable with so many features to use.
Systeme.io is a one-stop shop for all your online business needs. Whether you are selling a product, writing a blog, publishing online courses, or doing webinars, etc.
It is simple to build your email list and sell products with quick integration. A/B testing gives the flexibility to optimize your courses.
- Click through tracking.
- A/B testing.
- Event-triggered emails.
- Unlimited members
- Marketing automation
- Run your affiliate program
- Support answer under 24h
- Build Email List
- Startup Plan $27/month – 5000 contracts, 3 membership sites.
- Webinar Plan $47/month: 3 evergreen webinars. Coupon codes. A/B tests
- Unlimited Plan $97/month: Unlimited evergreen webinars. 1-on-1 kickstart coaching session
Why Systeme.io over Thinkific?
Systeme.io is a better option if you want to create funnels for selling a course or any product and service, aside from the sales funnels.
If you are a course creator who wants to create an online course, you can easily do it with the help of systeme.io, and display these courses on your other domain.
LearnDash – WordPress LMS Plugin
LearnDash is a course creator platform designed to give an impressive platform to create and grow while managing it with ease, it is designed by experts.
With LearnDash students get an impressive learning experience, with structured courses. Engage your students with 8 different types of superior quiz capabilities to help them learn more deeply.
Create a unique learning platform by putting all your creativity and integrating it with the tools you are compatible with to enhance the structure of the course.
Better Understand the LearnDash platform with its video tutorials and text. LearnDash is vibrant and the LearnDash community is awesome, learning tutorials to make you grow better.
Design and create courses with LearnDash. Automatically update your learners through triggered emails. Maximize sales using recurring payments, and subscriptions.
- Unlimited Course
- Unlimited Students
- LearnDash Focus Mode
- Drag and drop course Builder
- Free Quizzes.
- Dynamic Content Delivery
- Flexible Pre Requests
- Automated Leader Boards
- Course Certificates
- 1 Site: This plan is for 1 site license and it offers access to unlimited users and course content protection. This plan is priced at $199/year.
- 10 Sites: This plan is for $399/year and is for 10 site licenses. Along with the features you also get free Demo Sites templates and Propanel Subscription.
- Unlimited Sites: This plan is for unlimited site licenses and it offers all the features in this plan comes at a price of $799/year.
Why LearnDash over Software like Thinkific?
LearnDash helps you design and create impressive courses. Enhance the learning experience of your students with multimedia content like video tutorials, audiobooks, text, and many more.
Increase your sales through impressive pages that your products deserve. Widely Sale your product with different payment options, So we can compare these tools as the Best Thinkific Alternatives.
Graphy is an LMS platform that aids online educators and coaches build and launching courses through their own websites and apps. You can create your own no-code website or app to launch interesting courses for your audience.
The product offers all the tools and functionalities required to create lessons from scratch and broadcast them online to a broader audience.
Graphy’s customer is one of its USPs, something that none of its competitors provide till now. Their customer 24×7 customer support is available on all their subscription plans.
- With Graphy, it takes less than 60 seconds to set up your website.
- Signing up on Graphy is pretty easy.
- You can also ‘Schedule a Demo’ to gain a better understanding of the platform
- you can modify your course content based on people’s feedback, insights, and the learning curve
- There is community engagement and peer-to-peer learning, which is an added advantage for an educator.
- You can have fixed enrollment periods and starting dates, or you could have evergreen courses that are always open for enrollment.
- The most interesting thing about Graphy is you can belong to any field or genre. From lifestyle to Artificial Intelligence – if you want to share your knowledge with the world, Graphy is for you.
- Basic Plan: Cost you $54/month with All core features1 admin account, and 1 onboarding call. Unlimited courses, videos, and storage, Custom payment gateway, and Live classes with 300 users. Email and phone support, Custom domain, Team custom roles, 10,000 active learners, Common Android or iOS app, etc.
- Pro Plan: Cost you $109/month, Everything in the “Basic” plan +, 2 admin accounts, Live classes with 500 users, a White-labeled website, 20,000 active learners, Common Android and iOS apps, etc.
- Business Plan: Cost you $182/month, Everything in the “Pro” plan +, 2 onboarding calls, 6 admin accounts, 2 concurrent live classes with 500 users, 50,000 active learners, a White-labeled Android app, Advanced integrations, etc.
- Advanced Plan: Cost you $320/month, Everything in the “Business” plan +, 3 onboarding calls, 15 admin accounts, 3 concurrent live classes with 500 users, 100,000 active learners, White-labeled Android app, Advanced integrations, API Integration, Country-Specific Pricing, Simple Sign-on. etc.
Why Choose Graphy Over Thinkific?
You can use Graphy to create your courses much more effectively and turn yourself into the best online educator.
As this provides a lot of cool and amazing features, you can start creating courses including any kind of media. It comes with a very easy-to-use interface that makes the users feel comfortable in course creation.
Not Found a Better Alternative to Thinkific?
Try Thinkific Self:
Thinkific comes with rich multimedia course content to let your students engage with the platform and learn better.
Video, discussions, surveys, quizzes, text, downloads, etc. Create private and hidden courses, have multiple instructors, expiring content, and, many more features to make use of.
Selling your course becomes simpler on Thinkific, create your own courses website with the drag-and-drop tool and start selling your courses and making profits. Market and sell your courses with a full suite of business tools.
Get paid immediately, accept international transactions, and it’s all 100% secure Thinkific Provides you best Customer support.
- Create and Customize easily
- Private and hidden courses
- Build a website to ease Selling
- Organize content with drop and drag builder
- Unlimited learner storage and course quizzes
- Unlimited live classes
- Onboarding package
- Completely white-labeled website
- Basic starting for $49/month – Start your course creation experience with the basic features and tools you need to launch your first course.
- Start Plan for $99/month – For course creators ready to build a successful online course business, a complete suite of tools to create an amazing student experience.
- Grow to start for $199/month – For advanced customers ready to build an education empire, get all the Thinkific features + the Growth package. Designed for delivering online education at scale.
Why You Should Go with Alternatives Of Thinkific.
Conclusion: Best Thinkific Alternatives & Course Platforms
We have provided all the major details about all the alternatives and competitors of Thinkific.
Thinkific no doubt is a very good tool to use but because it has some flaws, that makes us try some of the Best Thinkific Alternatives. Thinkific is costly, so it’s difficult for beginners to afford it.
Sometimes your students can’t access the links and emails that you send. You can not upload large Video Content.
But there are some best alternatives that you can use to encounter the drawbacks.
- Teachable – lets you make an unlimited number of Courses.
- LearnWorlds – This lets you create a whole new coaching institute letting you create courses and manage the staff. Publish your own e-books etc.
- Kajabi – is the best tool for course builders with no transaction fees on sales of the courses.
- Podia – is cheaper and price flexible compared to other tools.
Then there are LearnDash, SamCart systeme.io LifterLMS, and Assessally.
Try out all the Thinkific Alternatives and make the best use of them.
At the end of the post, we hope that this article was truly helpful to you. Now have the option to choose the best one for you.
Get More Ideas About Competitors of Thinkific.
FAQs: List Of Top Thinkific Competitors 2023
Get more ideas about Alternatives of Thinkific and Thinkific similar platforms inside FAQs.
What is the best Thinkific substitute?
There are many tools in the market that compete with the features of Thinkific, But here are the top three Teachable Alternatives.
Why you should search for Thinkific alternatives?
1. The layout isn’t modern.
2. The questions import and change function need improvement.
3. Not User Friendly.
4. Support System Not that great.
What are the Top Thinkific competitors?
There are many in the market but the top three that I like the most are:-
1. Teachable – It’s Flexible and lets you create unlimited numbers of courses.
2. LearnWorlds – Let you design courses. You can also make an institute that works according to you.
3. Kajabi – Very Flexible tools to design and create courses. the platform is easy to use and fun while making courses.
Which online platform is best?
In my opinion, the online best Courses or Digital Product Selling platforms are Kajabi, Learndash, Teachable, and Thinkific, but choosing better online tools is totally depending on your needs.
Is Thinkific better than teachable?
Both tools are better in some way, they both tools have some better features, Teachable provides better marketing features, while Thinkific offers better site design.
More details about this course selling platform.
Some Options to Pick Course Platforms-