12+ Best Alternatives to Kajabi and Kajabi Competitors in 2021. Compare all 🔁 Kajabi alternatives with their plans and features to ✅ choose better than Kajabi. Here we’ve mentioned Kajabi Alternatives Free & Paid.
Looking for Tool like Kajabi.
Here we’ve shared Best Kajabi alternatives so you can choose a better All-In-One platform.
At Least Once IN a lifetime, we have a moment where we have zeal and awesome ideas to change the fortune. But do we work on that life-changing idea? We all know the answer We all take our steps back and move on the ROAD MORE TRAVELLED BY.
Select a Kajabi similar tool to create courses, do webinars, or email marketing.
It’s where Kajabi plays its role. Kajabi turns your ideas into sparkling polished business. In a decade only Kajabi has managed to serve more than 50,000+ customers with total revenue of 1.5 billion dollars.
Why search for Alternatives to Kajabi?
Kajabi provides you all the tech parts in one place. Whether it is marketing or sales and Even your sales logistics Kajabi does it all for all your courses.
No doubt Kajabi is one of the best platforms to turn ideas. But there are some bamboozles in Kajabi, but don’t worry here I have Mentioned some of the Kajabi alternatives that you can use.
Cons of Kajabi:
- Kajabi is really expensive.
- You need to pay extra for every new feature you add on in kajabi.
10 Best Kajabi Alternatives & Competitors 2021
Here are some of the best Alternatives of Kajabi with Price and Key Features.
Thinkific is also one of the best kajabi alternative. It offers you a 14 days demo without applying for a credit card. The building course is simple and straightforward. Allows you to host captivate and storyline files.
The new course player is more simple and flexible. Drive additional revenue through direct customer sales.
Thinkific also offers you use convertkit for e- mail marketing, WordPress for blogging & Leadpages for landing pages.
- Create and Customize easily.
- Private and hidden courses.
- Build a website to ease Selling
- Organize content with drop and drag builder.
- Unlimited learner storage and course quizzes.
- Unlimited live classes
- Completely white labeled website.
- 2 instructor account
- Android and IOS white-labeled mobile apps.
- 1000 live tests.
Thinkific Plans and Pricing:
It offers 4 plans.
- Base Plan 2999/month.Test-drive Thinkific’s core feature set for free. Unlimited students. Quizzes & surveys
- Pro 4999/month. Start your course creation experience with the basic features and tools you need to launch your first course.
- Business 999/month. For course creators ready to build a successful online course business, a complete suite of tools to create an amazing student experience.
- Advanced at 14999/month. For advanced customers ready to build an education empire, get all the Thinkific features + the Growth package.
Why Thinkific is Kajabi Alternative?
Though there are certain similarities between Thinkific and Kajabi but THINKIFIC focuses more on the “Core Features” unlike Kajabi that I think are must have features for any builder platform. Thinkific covers all Technical works from Hosting, maintenance to security & Updates.
Thinkific also offers you use convertkit for e- mail marketing, WordPress for blogging & Leadpages for landing pages.
Podia provides you with a “ public post” feature with your membership plan for blogging. Podia has a simple design and is easy to use.
You can have different membership levels without any extra cost but have to pay 5-12% of your total monthly revenue. Podia offers you zoom integration, Blogs, and affiliate marketing too in its membership plan.
- Digital Downloads.
- Your Own website.
- 7 day week support
- Zoom integration
- Affiliate marketing
- Flexible layout.
- Beautiful on all Devices.
- Pre launch and sell courses.
Podia Plans and Pricing:
It offers 2 plans.
- Mover $39/month if you’ve been thinking about creating an online course or digital download, and you’re ready to get started.
- Shakers. $54/month You want access to powerful marketing features like affiliate management and embeddable buy buttons
Why Podia is Best Alternative to Kajabi ?
Podia helps you in consolidating your workflow at the same time you pay only one fee, unlike Kajabi where you pay extra for every new add-on feature. You need not be a tech guy to customize your storefront.
Quick response, in minutes during business days and rarely a day at last. Price flexibility and low in cost as compared to others. You can offer multiple products at a discount to attract more purchases. Free 14 days demo.
This is another tool with a huge customer network. On teachable you can create a unique kind of flexibility with marginal cost per student. It literally provides perfect features to make Perfect course.
When you use Teachable you need not talk about scalability. It’s fun to make and It really helps a lot of People in this particular domain.
From online courses to coaching, teachable helps you in getting your work done easily. The frustrating work is all done by a teachable.
- custom domain for your school
- Generate coupon
- Integrated affiliate program
- Teachable quick start webinars.
- Flexible in Uniqueness
- Marginal cost.
- Use the tool you want to use.
- No transaction fee.
- Live Chat Support.
- Advanced Developer customization.
Teachable Plans and Pricing:
- Basic $399/year – 2 admin-level users Integrated email marketing. Third-party integrations
- Professional $999/year- 5 admin-level users, integrated affiliated marketing
- Business $299/month- 20 admin-level users, Advanced theme customization, group coaching calls.
Why Teachable is Top Kajabi Competitor?
To Be teachable you need not to worry about being paid. Easy as it gets, when you work and Invest time with it. You can create your unique product ( course ) with flexibility and with ease.
If you want to create a full school kind of Course then Learnworld is here for you to complete your goal of becoming a principal.
This tool lets you manage your staff. Let you decide which course to offer at what price. Here you can also create your course app too.
On Learn World you can create your own ebook. You can add images, video and All the titles to this book with all the heading fully by Learnworld.
- Engaging and Effective training.
- Versatile Course Experience.
- Reimagined video learning.
- Build a high converting Website.
- Create Own ebook.
- Manage staff
- Hold Criteria Of Service.
- Unlimited Courses
- Video Library
- Mobile & tablet ready
- Branding & Theme editor
- Unlimited landing pages and Courses.
- Full white label option
LearnWorlds Plans and Pricing:
- Starter $24/month – $5 Fee Per Course Sale, 1 Admin, Custom Domain
- Pro trainer $79/month. – Live Classes & Webinars Via Zoom No Transaction Fees. 5 Admins.
- Learner $249/month – 20 Admins, Advanced Affiliate Management.
Why LearnWorlds is Better than Kajabi?
One of its own kind. Lets you also manage the staff. Lets you hold the Criteria of Service. Help you in creating e-books of your own. It’s like managing a school On one Single platform. Build your own website using Teachable. It helps you in every possible way. Teachable branding and theme editor are also useful.
If you are ready to learn to build your course then RUZUKU is certainly the place that one must visit. The whole course is yours to keep 100% free. Ruzuku also gives you quick feedback.
It’s pie for an apple. The features are great to build your course at a lower price than other builder platforms. toolkit of techniques for facilitating partners.
On day 1 you start building your course. On day 2 you learn to outline your first course. The content is the King is what you learn on day 3. On day 4 you catalyze your community of learners. Share your work with the world.
Pros of Ruzuku:
- The whole course is yours to keep 100% free.
- A toolkit of techniques for facilitating partners.
- Simple powerful course management.
- Beautiful courses.
- Launch your course superfast.
- Single instructor
- Unlimited courses & students.
- Unlimited video, audio & data hosting.
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited polls and quizzes
- Quick feedback
Ruzuku Plans and Pricing:
They offer 2 plans.
- Bootstraper at $74/month Accept payments via Paypal or Stripe. Basic commerce with coupons
- Up & Comer at $83/month Single Instructor. Unlimited courses. Unlimited students. Unlimited webinars
How Ruzuku is Kajabi Alternative?
It helps you in managing your course and loads of other Technical stuff that are frustrating when building the course. It offers a 5 day free course where each day you uncover the important fundamentals of your Course. Before starting they create workshops on web and User experience design. Step by step structure and detailed info and prompts to help you understand.
Systeme.io is a powerful builder tool and thousands of people have already used it to create your best course.
The price range of systeme.io is flexible and is affordable with so many features to use.
Systeme.io is performing well in this domain and is now in the race to lead the market and it doesn’t cost much for us to sell our course.
- Auto responder
- Click through tracking.
- A/B testing.
- Event triggered emails.
- Unlimited members
- Marketing automation
- Run your affiliate program
- Support answer under 24h
- Build Email List.
System.io Plans and Pricing:
- Startup. $27/month – 5000 contracts, 3 membership sites.
- Webinar $47/month – 3 evergreen webinars. Coupon codes . A/B tests
- Enterprise. $97/month Unlimited evergreen webinars. 1-on-1 kickstart coaching session
Why use Systeme.io instead of Kajabi ?
It’s 4 to 10 cheaper than other tools. You can add automatic upsells and Downsells. One of the greatest features is that you can start it for free. It is simple to build your email list and sell products with quick integration.
Alternatives to Kajabi & Kajabi Competitors 2021 – Conclusion
Kajabi in my opinion is really a good tool to use because of its large pool of services and tools that it offers. But the pricing scheme is what makes us try out the Kajabi Alternatives. You have to pay a hefty amount every time you Add-on to new features.
Thinkific offers you a 14-day trial without a Credit card which is a very good thing. Also unlike think fic focus on the core feature of the course Building. Teachable offers a unique kind of flexibility. Its price is also marginal.
LearnWorlds is on another level it lets you create your own institute kind of course where you manage everything from courses to staffs. You can have multiple admins to control the various thing in your course.
FAQs on Kajabi Alternatives & Competitors
Get more ideas about Alternatives of Kajabi and Kajabi Competitors inside FAQs.
What are the best features of KAJABI ?
Kajabi provides all the tech parts at one place and it also helps you in managing your course all at one place. From marketing to analytics Kajabi does it all so that you can focus on Content rather than the tech part.
Which is the most affordable tool for Course Builder ?
Podia is the best tool when it comes to price flexibility. You can upgrade to new features at marginal cost. Also, you can move from your plans to the different ones.
How Leearnworld Helps ?
LearnWorlds let you play your own game yourself. You can manage everything on your hand on this tool. You can also create E-books, you can add images and every content that you need.
What are the Best Kajabi Alternatives?
Some of the best Alternatives to Kajabi are Podia, Thinkific, and Teachable. In this article, you can see another similar course platform like Kajabi.
What is the Best Kajabi alternative for WordPress Users?
For WordPress sites, LearnDash is the Best Course Platform due to its easy integration with WordPress. It’s a premium plugin you can install, activate, and manage easily on WordPress.