Looking For Builderall Alternatives & Competitors in 2023? We Choose the top 10 tools like Builderall for you and compare all the Builderall Competitors with their pricing and features.
We have also mentioned paid and free Builderall alternatives so you can choose the best alternatives for you.
Builderall can be ideal for new marketers and entrepreneurs who have just started their business venture, as it helps you create, launch, and grow an online business.
but, after doing some research, we find out some flaws in Builderall and that’s why people prefer to choose another Course Builder.
and that is why In this post…
What Are Builderall Alternatives?
Builderall is an all-in-one internet marketing platform packed with essential tools to help small business owners and entrepreneurs leverage their digital efforts. However, it also provides Builderall 14 Days free trial to test its features and platform.
No doubt Builderall is one of the best platforms to turn ideas. But there are some bamboozles in Builderall, but don’t worry here we have mentioned some of the Builderall alternatives that you can use.
Cons of Builderall:
- They seem to be too focused on adding more tools to their platform.
- 30+ tools might be overwhelming for newbies.
- The tools and the interface should be more professional.
Check out all the Competitors
Top Alternatives to Builderall 2023
|Sr. No.||Course Platforms||Starting Price||Free Plan/Trial||Visit Website|
|1.||Teachable||$39/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|2.||Thinkific||$39/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|3.||LearnWorlds||$29/month||30 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|4.||Podia||$39/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|6.||Samcart||$39/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|9.||Syteme.io||$27/month||Free Plan Available||Visit Site|
|10.||Builderall||$149/month||14 Days Trail||Visit Site|
|11.||Builderall||$99/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
|12.||Teachery||$49/month||14 Days Trial||Visit Site|
Compare And Choose The Best One For You.
Best Builder Alternatives & Competitors 2023
Here are some of the best Alternatives of Builderall with Price and Key Features.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes a variety of features for building and managing your online business. These features include sales funnel building, email marketing, membership sites, video hosting, and more.
It is known for its powerful automation capabilities, easy-to-use interface, and extensive integrations with other marketing tools.
Take a few minutes to turn your ideas into business with Kartra. Turn your basic products into polished, high-value products. Analyze the data to make smarter business moves, and make thoughtful decisions.
Grow and reach your audience with beautiful emails and landing pages to attract more customers and increase your customer loyalty. Kartra also provides you with better customer support.
- AB Testing
- Cart Saver
- Activity Tracking
- Affiliate Management
- Automated Scheduling
- Expand list
Kartra Pricing and Plans:
- 1. Starter Plan: Costs you $99/month Which Includes Up to 2,500 Leads, 1 custom domain, 15,000 emails /mo, 50 GB bandwidth, Hosting 100 pages, Hosting 50 videos, Sell 20 products, Build 2membership sites, Adding 1 additional team member, Connect 1 helpdesk, etc.
- 2. Silver Plan: Costs you $199/Month which includes, Up to 12,500 Leads, 3 custom domains, Unlimited emails, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited pages, Unlimited videos, Unlimited products, Unlimited membership sites, Unlimited team members, Unlimited helpdesk, Kartra Agency, etc.
- 3. Glod Plan: Cost you $299/month which includes, Up to 25,000 Leads, 5 custom domain, Unlimited emails, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited pages, Unlimited videos, Unlimited products, Unlimited membership sites, Unlimited team members, Unlimited helpdesk, Kartra Agency, etc.
- 4. Platinum Plan: Costs you $499/month which includes, Up to 50,000 Leads, 10 custom domains, Unlimited emails, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited pages, Unlimited videos, Unlimited products, Unlimited membership sites, Unlimited team members, Unlimited helpdesk, Kartra Agency, etc.
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that allows you to create, market, and sell your online courses, membership sites, and digital products. It includes features such as customizable landing pages, email marketing, video hosting, and more.
It is known for its user-friendly interface, customizable design options, and advanced marketing features. and that’s why It has made it to our Builderall Alternatives List.
It makes many improvements day by day, recently they updated its page editor to the next level to change its lots of features, and increased flexibility in the header, including the ability to change its position, enable a sticky header, and adjust sticky text and background colors, and more.
Get payment on your terms, Kajabi comes with integration with Paypal, Stripe, and many more, from recurring to a one-time payment, Kajabi has it all.
Focus on important things and automate others with Kajabi Pipelines. Track your customer on your pages like a real business.
- 100 Products
- 100 Pipelines
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Unlimited Marketing Emails
- Up to 100,000 Contacts
- Up to 20,000 Active Members
- Up to 3 Websites
- Up to 25 Admin Users
- Kajabi Basic Plan – $119/month – For those who are new to the business, can use this plan to start their business journey.
- Growth for $159/month – Those who have prior expertise have their hands on the platform have made their team and are not new to the business.
- Pro for $319/month – For those who are very professional in online business and have excellent experience and wisdom in online business and want to expand more.
Why Kajabi is a Good Builderall Alternative?
Kajabi has made the list of the best Builderall alternatives because it comes with a lot of useful tools and integrations. The ease and flexibility of the tool are amazing.
Kajabi University and chat support to help you with any problem. The most important thing of all is that Kajabi does not take Transaction Fees on Sales, as Podia Do.
Podia is an all-in-one platform for selling digital products, courses, and memberships. It includes features such as a customizable storefront, unlimited hosting, drip content, and email marketing. Podia is known for its simplicity, affordability, and ease of use.
Podia provides you with a “public post” feature with your membership plan for blogging. Podia has a simple design and is easy to use.
You can have different membership levels without any extra cost but have to pay 5-12% of your total monthly revenue. Podia offers you zoom integration, Blogs, and affiliate marketing too in its membership plan.
- Digital Downloads.
- Your Own Website.
- 7-day week support
- Zoom integration
- Affiliate marketing
- Flexible layout.
- Beautiful on all Devices.
- Pre-launch and sell courses.
Podia Plans and Pricing:
It offers 3 plans.
- Mover $39/month if you’ve been thinking about creating an online course or digital download, and you’re ready to get started.
- Shakers. $54/month You want access to powerful marketing features like affiliate management and embeddable buy buttons.
- EarthQuaker Plan $179/month: With This Plan, you can access all the features of Podia if you choose this plan for a month it will cost $199.
Why Podia is the Best Alternative to Builderall?
Podia helps you in consolidating your workflow at the same time you pay only one fee, unlike Builderall where you pay extra for every new add-on feature. You need not be a tech guy to customize your storefront.
Quick response, in minutes during business days and rarely a day at last. Price flexibility and low in cost as compared to others. You can offer multiple products at a discount to attract more purchases. Free 14 days demo.
Systeme.io is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes features for building sales funnels, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, and more. It’s designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs and is known for its affordability, ease of use, and wide range of features.
You don’t have to pay other platforms for your marketing and other businesses’ needs, systeme.io do it all for you and when it comes to pricing, even small businesses also afford this software, the pricing is very affordable.
Launching your online business with Systeme is very easy, you can scale your business with fewer efforts. And you can sell your product without paying much cost.
- Auto responder
- Click through tracking.
- A/B testing.
- Event-triggered emails.
- Unlimited members
- Marketing automation
- Run your affiliate program
- Support answer under 24h
- Build an Email List.
Systeme.io Plans and Pricing:
- Startup $27/month – 5000 contracts, 3 membership sites.
- Webinar $47/month – 3 evergreen webinars. Coupon codes. A/B tests
- Enterprise $97/month Unlimited evergreen webinars. 1-on-1 kickstart coaching session
Why use Systeme.io as a Builderall Alternative?
It’s 4 to 10 cheaper than other tools. You can add automatic upsells and downsells. One of the greatest features is that you can start it for free. It is simple to build your email list and sell products with quick integration.
Thinkific is also one of the best Builderall alternatives. It offers you a 14 days demo without applying for a credit card. The building course is simple and straightforward. Allows you to host captivate and storyline files.
While using think fic, you can construct sight and sound courses, install video, live-stream, gamify your course, fabricate endorsements, and much more…all while tweaking the look and feel of the understudy insight.
The new course player is more simple and more flexible. Drive additional revenue through direct customer sales.
Thinkific also offers you to use ConvertKit for e- mail marketing, WordPress for blogging & Leadpages for landing pages.
Here are key features of Thinkific:
- Create and Customize easily.
- Private and hidden courses.
- Build a website to ease Selling
- Organize content with drop and drag builder.
- Unlimited learner storage and course quizzes.
- Unlimited live classes
- Completely white labeled website.
- 2 instructor account
- Android and IOS white-labeled mobile apps.
- 1000 live tests.
Thinkific Plans and Pricing:
It offers 4 plans.
- Free Plan -1 course, 1 community, 1 administrator, unlimited students, email & chatbot support.
- Basic $49/month – Start your course creation experience with the basic features and tools you need to launch your first course with 5 spaces per community, unlimited students, and much more.
- Start $99/month – For course creators ready to build a successful online course business, a complete suite of tools to create an amazing student experience.
- Grow at $199/month – For advanced customers ready to build an education empire, get all the Thinkific features + the Growth package. (For Pricing of the advanced plan you need to contact the Thinkific team first).
Why Thinkific is Builderall Competitor?
Though there are certain similarities between Thinkific and Builderall THINKIFIC focuses more on the “Core Features” unlike Builderall which We think are must-have features for any builder platform. Thinkific covers all Technical works from Hosting and maintenance to security & Updates.
Thinkific also offers you the use of Convertkit for e-mail marketing, WordPress for blogging & Leadpages for landing pages.
If you want to create a full school kind of Course then Learnworld is here for you to complete your goal of becoming a principal.
This tool lets you manage your staff. Let you decide which course to offer at what price. Here you can also create your course app too.
On Learnworlds you can create your own ebook. You can add images, videos, and All the titles to this book with all the headings fully by Learnworlds.
- Engaging and Effective training.
- Versatile Course Experience.
- Reimagined video learning.
- Build a high converting Website.
- Create your Own ebook.
- Manage staff
- Hold Criteria Of Service.
- Unlimited Courses
- Video Library
- Mobile & tablet ready
- Branding & Theme editor
- Unlimited landing pages and Courses.
- Full white label option
LearnWorlds Plans and Pricing:
- Starter $24/month – $5 Fee Per Course Sale, 1 Admin, Custom Domain
- Pro trainer $79/month. – Live Classes & Webinars Via Zoom No Transaction Fees. 5 Admins.
- Learner $249/month – 20 Admins, Advanced Affiliate Management.
Why LearnWorlds is a better Builderall Alternatives?
One of its own kind. Lets you also manage the staff. Lets you hold the Criteria of Service. Help you in creating e-books of your own.
It’s like managing a school on one single platform. Build your own website using Teachable. It helps you in every possible way. Teachable branding and theme editor are also useful.
DomainRacer is a well-liked alternative to Builderall when it arises to online course hosting. Here no necessity for an outside video hosting provider, because DomainRacer bids you that too at an affordable cost.
With this Builderall competitor, you can easily earn more revenue and also the choice to select affiliate marketing. All types of payment gateway are available to you. You can customize and manage courses, quizzes, certificates, assignments, add intruders, enroll students, games, etc. all in your hand.
It includes features like live classes, zoom integration, a premium video platform, selling membership, creating free/paid courses + free/private video software.
DomainRacer offers top-class 24/7 support over 5+ channels as live conversation support, phone, email, ticket, and WhatsApp.
- Pocket-Friendly LMS Hosting Solution
- No Hidden Charges Apply On Plans
- Wide Customization Choices Available
- Online Course Building & Hosting Stage
- Get 24/7/365 Professional Help
- Premium Video Hosting Platform
- Live On the Web With Zoom Integration
- Not Any Trouble Of Ads/brand logo
- Free SSL Certificate + LMS License
- All Payment Mode Availability
- Add Intruders, Register Students
- Get Course Completion Certificate
DomainRacer Plans and Pricing:
DomainRacer is the top Builderall alternative that offers 2 affordable plans
- Basic $0.99/month – With this plan, you will get 1024GB SSD Storage, 10 Email Accounts, LMS License (Included), Free SSL + Litespeed Private Video Solution
- Personal $1.49/month – Unlimited Storage, LMS License (Included 1), Unlimited Emails, Free SSL +
Litespeed, Private Video Solution, Supports all types of payment gateway, Free of cost installation.
- Silver $2.89/month – 3 website hostings, unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited SSD Storage, unlimited email accounts.
- Advanced $3.99/month – Unlimited web hostings, unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited SSD Storage, unlimited email accounts.
Why use DomainRacer as a Builderall Alternative?
One of the best striking facts about DomainRacer is all plans are in your pocket with 70% off. All cheap plan
contains all features. DomainRacer’s web hosting cost is amongst the lowermost as well.
has been extensively used to course host, create, and sell online courses.
If you are ready to learn to build your course then RUZUKU is certainly the place that one must visit. The whole course is yours to keep 100% free. Ruzuku also gives you quick feedback.
It is a pie for an apple. The features are great to build your course at a lower price than other builder platforms. toolkit of techniques for facilitating partners.
On day 1 you start building your course. On day 2 you learn to outline your first course. The content is the King is what you learn on day 3. On day 4 you catalyze your community of learners. Share your work with the world.
Pros of Ruzuku:
- The whole course is yours to keep 100% free.
- A toolkit of techniques for facilitating partners.
- Simple powerful course management.
- Beautiful courses.
- Launch your course superfast.
- Single instructor
- Unlimited courses & students.
- Unlimited video, audio & data hosting.
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited polls and quizzes
- Quick feedback
Ruzuku Plans and Pricing:
They offer 2 plans.
- Bootstrapper at $74.75/month Accept payments via Paypal or Stripe. Basic commerce with coupons
- Up & Comer at $83.08/month Single Instructor. Unlimited courses. Unlimited students. Unlimited webinars.
How Ruzuku is Builderall Competitors?
It helps you in managing your course and loads of other Technical stuff that are frustrating when building the course. It offers a 5-day free course where each day you uncover the important fundamentals of your Course.
Before starting they create workshops on web and User experience design. Step-by-step structure and detailed info and prompts to help you understand.
Ruzuku Pricing Plans
Rukuzu Free Trial: Start Your Trial Now
This is another tool with a huge customer network. On teachable you can create a unique kind of flexibility with marginal cost per student. It literally provides the perfect features to make the perfect course.
When you use Teachable you need not talk about scalability. It’s fun to make and It really helps a lot of people in this particular domain.
From online courses to coaching, teachable helps you in getting your work done easily. The frustrating work is all done by a teachable.
- custom domain for your school
- Generate Coupon
- Integrated affiliate program
- Teachable quick start webinars.
- Flexible in Uniqueness
- Marginal cost.
- Use the tool you want to use.
- No transaction fee.
- Live Chat Support.
- Advanced Developer customization.
Teachable Plans and Pricing:
- Basic $59/month – 2 admin-level users Integrated email marketing. Third-party integrations
- Professional $159/month– 5 admin-level users, integrated affiliated marketing
- Business Custom Plans – 20 admin-level users, Advanced theme customization, group coaching calls.
Why Teachable Over Tools like Builderall?
To Be teachable you need not worry about being paid. Easy as it gets when you work and Invest time in it. You can create your unique product ( course ) with flexibility and with ease.
With Teachable things becomes easy. Create a website for the courses. It is easy with a drag-and-drop tool to create.
Landing pages to promote courses stunningly. Different payment gateways to reach international students and a wider audience.
FreshLearn is a no-code platform that lets you take your training online. Build your eLearning website and create courses with different types of multimedia content like videos, audio, presentations, documents, downloadables, and more. You can also embed the content from anywhere.
What Shopify is for e-commerce, Fresh LMS is for Knowledge Commerce.
- Create courses with modules and chapters in just a few clicks
- Build an Online eLearning website and store with zero code
- Bring your payment gateway – 0% commissions
- Single-Use and Multi-Use Coupon Codes
- Affiliate Marketing – Lets your students refer and Earn money.
- Drip – Unlock content based on the actions or days of enrolments
- Quizzes & Assessments
- Customized Course Completion Certificates
- Covert to the Language of Your Choice
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Custom Themes
- Bring Content from Anywhere
- Rest API
- Sell Bundled Courses together
- Custom Domain & SSL Certificate
- Always Free for $0/month – Start your journey in the knowledge commerce industry with our generous always-for-free plan.
- Pro for $39/month – Grow your business and audience with features like affiliates, course completion certificates, and more.
- No Brainer for $69/month – Scale your business to new heights with white-label features like Custom Domain
Why Choose FreshLearn as Builderall Alternative?
Fresh LMS is a game-changer platform to create and sell courses online. Fresh LMS comes with advanced features, superior UI/UX for ease of course creation and providing a wonderful learning experience, 24 x 7 live support, and above all, very competitive pricing with no commissions.
You can start with our always-for-the-free plan. No doubt FreshLMS is one of the best Builderall alternatives.
Not Found a Better Alternative To Builderall?
Try Builderall self:
Builderall is an all-in-one web design and digital marketing platform that will enable you to create and grow an online business.
Whether you are an entrepreneur just beginning a business venture, a startup or small business, or a company looking to grow on a global scale, Builderall has the tools you need for online success.
Go to Builderall’s website, and you’ll find that it’s professional and information-packed, it’s also available in ten languages. And the website builder interface is available in 30 different languages! All prices are displayed in US dollars.
Builderall Common Features:
- 15 Domains
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Subscribers
- 10GB Diskspace
- Sales Funnel Template
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- Sub Users
- Heat Mapping
- Payment Gateways
- Follow-Up Funnels
- Chat Support
- Weekly Peer Review Hackathons
- Builder Plan: This plan costs $29.90 per month for a monthly subscription. It includes 1 Domain, 5 Subdomains, 5000 Subscribers, 5GB disk space, and some other additional features.
- Premium Plan: This plan costs $69.90 per month for a monthly subscription. It includes 15 Domains, Unlimited Subdomains, Unlimited Subscribers, 10GB of disk space, and some other additional features.
- Funnel Club Plan: This plan costs $99.90 per month for a monthly subscription. It includes all the features of both plans plus some advanced features like 50+ Niche Funnels for Agencies, 10+ Builderall Premium Funnels, and 30+ Messenger Chatbot Niche Funnels in combination.
Note: Builderall only provides a monthly plan. It does not provide an annual subscription for any of its plans.
FAQs – List of Top Builderall Competitors
Get more Queries about Alternatives To Builderall and Builderall Competitors inside FAQs.
What are top Builderall Alternatives?
Kajabi & Kartra can be the best alternatives to Builderall because they provide all the features like Builderall.
Which is the most affordable course builder as compared to Builderall?
Podia is the best tool when it comes to price flexibility. You can upgrade to new features at a marginal cost. Also, you can move from your plans to different ones.
What is the Best Builderall alternative for WordPress Users?
For WordPress sites, LearnDash is the Best Course Platform due to its easy integration with WordPress. It’s a premium plugin you can install, activate, and manage easily on WordPress.
What are the Best Builderall Competitors?
Some of the best Alternatives to Builderall are Kajabi, Thinkific, and Teachable. In this article, you can see another similar course platform Builderall.
Is kajabi better than Builderall?
When it comes to impressive website design, we can say Builderall is better, but in the sense of marketing, Kajabi is a better option
Why do people search for Builderall alternatives?
Builderall is a pretty interesting tool, but because of The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, and the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.
Conclusion – Which One Is the Best Builderall Alternative?
Since Builderall is an all-in-one platform, you get a lot for your money and if you’re a new entrepreneur it could help you learn a lot about running a digital business thanks to its wide range of marketing features.
but it has some issues like…
- The tools and the interface should be more professional.
- It has inconsistent user experience between the tools.
- Website/funnel templates are not so professional and some are outdated.
End the end of this post, we just want to say that we have mentioned all the best alternatives to Builderall with their features & Pricing, so now you can compare all the course builders and choose the best option for you.
And as we also mentioned Builderall in this post, we have to say that this is also a pretty good builder which comes with amazing features.
so if don’t have any choice from the above-mentioned Builderall competitors, you can also choose Builderall.