If you are curiously looking for an alternative to Thrive Themes, then we have got you covered. Thrive Themes is one of the best available online, but we have some competitive options which are not far behind in any case.
Are you searching for Thrive Themes Alternatives?
Foster your community on a similar platform like WordPress. May it your Internet site or simply a community where your team can thrive. Thrive Themes brings you staff, users, and members together with the most flexible and comprehensive and flexible internet connection theme for WordPress.
Why search for alternatives to Thrive Themes
The Thrive Themes is not user friendly. Thrive Themes may prove to be a little complicated for someone building his or her first website. Its visual interface is only available to Thrive Members.
Therefore for the person who is creating a website or blog for the first time on WordPress then they can use any of the best alternatives suggested by us.
Best Thrive Themes alternatives
Top Alternatives of Thrive Themes with Price and Key Features.
|S.No||Name||Starting Price||Specification – 1 (Site License)||Specification – 2||Link|
|2.||Elemenator Theme||$49||Unlimited||Integrated WooCommerce|
|3.||Astra WordPress Theme||$41||Unlimited||Convenient Interface|
|4.||GeneratePress WordPress Theme||$49||Unlimited||Higher performance|
|6||StudioPress Genesis Theme||$93||Unlimited||Built in HTML 5|
|7||OptimizePress||$97||Unlimited||A/B Split Testing|
|8||X Theme||$59||Unlimited||THEMECO Support|
|9||Beaver Builder||$99||Unlimited||Saved Row, columns and google Toggle||
|10||ClickFunners||$97||Unlimited||Drag & Drop Interface|
15 Best Thrive Themes Alternatives
Let’s explore 15 Best Thrive Themes Alternatives & Thrive Themes Competitors with their Overview, Features, Pricing Plans, and Why you should use them over Thrive Themes.
Elegant Themes is the most popular in the world. It has earned its name due to the price segment. This Theme is highly affordable.
Additionally, the main benefit of the Elegant Themes is that it is an entire drop and drag theme builder. It’s like using Squarespace or one of those drag and drop websites builder.
Elegant Themes features
- 46 content elements
- 20+ pre-designed layouts
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 days of free trial
- 100+ ready to use websites
- Smart split testing
- Responsive Editing
- Global Elements
- Drag and drop page builder
- Customization of pages can be done through CSS codes.
- Integrated 800 premade website designs
- Integrates seamlessly with Monarch and Bloom
- Presence of WooBuilder
- Translation ready
Why consider Divi over Thrive Themes
To answer it, we have simple points to consider:
- Value for Money
The Thrive Architect costs you around $67 per site while Divi allows you to use it with unlimited sites.
In about $89, you can use the above 88 themes and five premium plugins for a year. However, in case of non – renewal after a year, the sum of $249 is enough for a one-time lifetime payment.
- Beginner’s Friendly
One of the main highlights of Divi is it’s a highly intuitive drag and drop option. This builder has a bit of a learning curve. You can build a beautiful custom website in just a few hours.
- Addon functionality
Divi comes up with popular plugins like Bloom opt-in forms email marketing. Also, your Divi website is integrated with a nifty A/B testing system. This is great for conversion rate optimization.
5. X Theme
‘X’ a theme by THEMECO and today, it is one of the most selling themes on the ThemeForest marketplace
The latest version of the Theme i.e. version 6, consists of all the features that make the Theme better than ever.
X theme comes integrated with a visual page builder names Cornerstone. However, it is a very intuitive Page builder which provides an addon of designing pages just by simply dropping and dragging elements.
On the other hand, the Theme doesn’t come with a visual builder. You also get premium plugins for free. The names of such plugins are Ubermenu, EssentialGrid, ConvertPlug, TypeKit, Checkout Editor, and many more.
X Theme Features
- Starts as low as $59
- 30+ Demo Sites
- 40+ stellar elements
- 400+ Icons
- 6 months of THEMECO support
- Typography options with over 600 fonts
- Mega menus
- Drag and drop page builder
- WooCommerce support
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unique Portfolios
- Revolution Slider
- Google Analytics Integration
- Smooth Scroll
- Icon Fonts
- Translate Ready
- RTL Support
- BuddyPress Support
- bbPress Support
- Retina Ready
- Custom Background
X Theme plans and pricing
Regular version priced at $59/year
GeneratePress is a multipurpose Theme with light features. This Theme is perfect for those who are eager about speed rather than visuals.
However, you may also combine GeneratePress with a page builder like Elementor Pro. It will help you to redesign your Theme to make it look more attractive.
GP or GeneratePress has the following features:
- Starts $49 only
- File size 30KB only
- 43 ready to use sites
- 40% renewal discounts
- Unlimited websites
- Full access to the site-library
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- 1 year of updates and support
- All premium module included
GeneratePress theme Plan
The individual plan starts at $49.95 per year
When it comes to WordPress Theme, Astra is new on the list. It came out in the mid – 2017. The Theme has not been around in the market for a long time. Yet, it is the best lightweight Theme that you probably find on the Internet.
Astra theme features
- 55+ agency starters templates
- 1 to 1 support
- 24/7 tutorials
- 14 days money-back guarantee
- Ultimate addon for elementary
- Ultimate addon for Gutenberg
- Ultimate addon for Beaver Builder
- WP portfolio
- Convert Pro
- Schema Pro
Astra theme Plans and pricing
- the Pro plans start at $59/year
- the Mini Agency Bundle is priced at $169/year
- the Popular Plan is priced at $249/year
The site is build using the Genesis Framework with a StudioPress Theme. It is recommended for the WordPress starters to use StudioPress.
StudioPress is perfect for different types of person:
- One who wants a faster theme to work on.
- Likes one of the designs at StudioPress
- Someone who is not very picky about how their site looks.
StudioPress Genesis Features
- Impressive plans starting from $93 onwards.
- 3 months free subscription (for annual subscribers)
- 35+ WordPress Theme
- Unlimited support for 1 year
- Built on HTML 5
- Over 50 content widgets
- 2,00,000+ happy customers
- Fully SEO optimized
- Page speed is faster
- One-click demo installation
StudioPress Genesis Plans and Pricing
- Astra Pro priced at $41/year
- Mini Agency Bundle at $169/year
- Agency Bundle at $249/year
Elementor is the top alternative to Thrive Themes. The best feature it offers is easy to drop and drag page builder.
About 300 templates are present, which allows the user to choose the best option available. It offers you to build a blog post, search page, or a 404 page.
Additionally, you can also add the blocks of buttons, text, videos, and more to your page. It not only allows you to use drag and drop to your entire page but also lets you virtually see how the entire page is working out.
The top features of the Theme are: –
- 300+ templates
- 50+ Advance Widgets
- 300+ pro templates
- 20+ web tools Integration
- 24/7 Premium Support
- 30 days Money-back Guarantee
- Support and update for 1 year
- Ability to set a global look, style, or color theme to your site.
- Integrated WooCommerce.
- Pop-ups like Welcome mats and exit Intent popups can be created.
- Elementor Integrated with third party marketing tools and popular social media platforms.
- Options to add animations, emojis, inline elements, background space dividers, mouse effects, etc.
- Option to add e-commerce blocks.
- The navigator tool is useful when building long landing pages.
Plans of Elementor
- Personal plans priced at $49/year
- Plus Plans priced at $99/year
- Expert Plan prices at $199/year
Why consider Elementor over Thrive
Elemenator theme is a faster theme. The speed is all you need. When you choose for Elementor over Thrive, you probably enjoy higher speed in terms of working.
the faster drag and down builder makes the Theme so popular. Elementary is well funded and rolls out with many latest features. The team of Elementary is well innovative. This helps them to stay updated with the market trends.
Optimize Press is a landing page builder for WordPress. You can use it for opt-in landing pages, sales landing pages, and entire marketing funnels.
Start by choosing from the category of 40+ landing pages templates. By the use of drag and drop, you may add elements such as sign up forms and video sales pitches.
Examples are iContact, Drip, Sendlane, Infusionsoft, Aweber, GetResponse, MailerLite, and many more.
- 30+ Templates
- 40+ custom elements
- Up to 50 conversion focusses templates
- More than 60 Integration and services
- A/B split testing
- Sales and landing pages
- Live editor
- Content drip feeding
- Custom member portals
- Shopping cart
- Mobile responsive
- Blog Sites
OptimizePress Plans and Pricing:
- The Core plan is priced at $97 for up to 3 sites
- The publisher Plan is priced at $197 for up to 10 sites
- The Pro Plan is priced at $297 for up to 30 sites
11. Beaver Builder
WP Beaver Builder is a WordPress landing page builder plugin. This plugin comes up with the WordPress template that can be used with the Beaver Builder drop and drag editor.
These templates are designed for entrepreneurs and small businesses in a variety of industries. Additionally, you can also create contact pages about pricing pages and more.
There is a Beaver Builder Theme that you don’t have to use. You may only use the Plugin, the plugin integrates with any WordPress theme.
The Beaver Theme also gives you access to some additional features. It supports WooCommerce. You may use it for your online store.
Beaver Builder theme Features
- 30 Days Refund Policy
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Saved rows, columns and Global Toggle
- Control Access based on User Role
- Overwrite modules
- Get animations and video keyboard
- Why consider Beaver over Thrive Themes?
- With the release of Thrive Themes, Beaver has a very tough competition
- When compared, Beaver Theme is more preferable as it leads to no issues down the line
- Beaver Theme is comparatively better as it has many add-on features
- Beaver Builder is a real page builder with full website builds in Mind.
Beaver Builder theme Plans and Pricing
- The agency version is priced at $399
- The pro version is priced at $199
- The standard version is priced at $99
When we talk about the digital Marketing Industry, ClickFunnels is a big name. it especially belongs to the affiliate Marketing Domain. It is used worldwide to see digital products like courses and collecting email addresses for the list creation.
As per ClickFunnels, they have over 1,17,000 users worldwide.
ClickFunnel focuses on building an entire funnel, not just the websites. You have the freedom to add as many pages as you want to your funnel. This can include thank you pages, upsell pages, and checkout pages.
Example of a funnel you can be built with ClickFunnel:
- Upsell Pages
- Sales pages
- Opt-in pages to collect email address
- Digital download access page
- A/B Testing
- Drag and drop Interface
- SEO Management
- Tags & Keywords
- Conversion Tracking
- Click – through Tracking
- Website Tracking
- Sales trend analysis
- Monitor web traffic
- Pre-built funnel templates
- Click – through tracking
- Social media Integrations
- Rule-based workflow
- ERP Integrations
ClickFunnels Plans and Pricing
- The starter plan is priced at $97/month
- The enterprise plan is priced at $297/month
Why consider ClickFunnel theme over Thrive Themes
- Clickfunnel is a one-stop solution for building sale funnels to sell your services and products
- Click funnels include A/B Testing
Thrive Themes Alternatives & Competitors: Wrap up
Though Thrive Themes comes with the top-notch features and reliability, yet there are multiple options to consider. An individual may consider other names as their website partners.
The names could include ClickFunnel, Beaver Builder, GeneratePress, Elementor, and many more. They provide a more generic platform to the user and also improves their experience.
Therefore, the user must have a deep analysis before considering the best options that suit his/her needs.
About Thrive Themes
Thrive has been designed as the ultimate foundation for your collaborative online community.
It brings together events, messaging, forums, file sharing, task management, e-commerce, and even e-learning.
This innovative theme can be tailored as per your needs. This becomes convenient for your members to share events, messages, files, tickets, or/and forums. It also enables you to collaborate and edit files, documents, and even projects.
Thrive offers you a private site option with a secure login for members.
To guarantee a premium performance for your WordPress site, we have selected the most powerful and outstanding plugins. This will support each of Thrive’s awesome features.
For a start, building your site is easy and quick with the Visual Composer drag and drop page builder. Thrive Themes is fully integrated with the BuddyPress, BuddyDrive, BuddyDocs. The WooCommerce, WP-Polls, WP Form Builder, and more.
This extensive and creative WordPress theme is designed as a complete platform for Intranet, Extranet, and Company Portals.
The simple way to set up and run, packed up with almost all the features you will probably need. It not difficult to clarify why Thrive is one of the top intranet, self-hosting social media, and extranet solutions for WordPress.
FAQs on Thrive Themes
Get ideas about Thrive Themes Alternatives more inside the below FAQs.
Q.1 What makes Elementor Theme better than Thrive?
A.1 Though Thrive Themes is good enough but when compared, Elementor stands out to be faster.
Q.2 Which Theme has a smaller file size, Thrive or GeneratePress?
A.2 The file size of GeneratePress is smaller than any other Theme. With only 39KB file size, the Theme offers a much smoother experience.
Q.3 Which is the cheapest Theme that comes with updated features?
A.3 The X Theme offers some of the most updated features and comes to as low as $59