10+ Best GeneratePress Alternatives 2023 and WordPress Themes Optimized for SEO and speed. Compared GeneratePress with its Alternative to choose the right theme for your WordPress website. check all the GeneratePress Competitors
Are looking for a better WordPress Theme??
We know that GeneratePress is the best lightweight, SEO-optimized, and fastest theme for WordPress.
But it also has its own downside, which influences people to find an alternative to GeneratePress.
In this Post…
GeneratePress Alternatives Summary:
|No. of GeneratePres Alternatives||10|
|Best GeneratePress Alternative||Astra and StudioPress|
|Price Range of Alternatives||$49 – $288|
|Compare Alternatives By||Price, and Features|
|Competitors Type||Free & Paid Both|
What Are GeneratePress Alternatives?
GeneratePress Theme is simple, clean, and the fastest theme. Still, with this, it also has fewer features and some cons that differ from similar themes like GeneratePress, which has more powerful specifications.
So, We have shared some other best themes, frameworks, or ready-to-use themes instead of the GeneratePress. Which is also Optimizer for Speed, SEO, and lightweight WordPress themes.
Why Are People Searching For GeneratePress Alternatives?
Many WordPress users do not use Genesis and choose premade themes that they find easily on any WordPress theme marketplaces on the web, such as ThemeForest.
By doing so, they have faced low-speed issues as such themes are not as optimized as the GeneratePress. If it is difficult to afford or organize the GeneratePress, you can look at other options.
There are holes and Cone of GeneratePresss that you should look at:
- Compulsory need to buy children’s theme
- Somehow Expensive
- Tricky for new users
- Customization needed
Genesis is best for those who love to customize very often, but it is a bit complicated for the person who is unique in the world of the web. Management of the theme is, however, challenging to do.
Many premade themes are available on the market of the theme. They are easy to use and do not require a developer to set up your website. Moreover, it is easy to customize for developers but not for new users.
Compare And Choose The Better Option-
A Table Of GeneratePress Competitors
|Sr. No.||Theme Name||Key Features||Sites License||Starting Price||Get Alternatives|
|#||GeneratePress||35+ WordPress Themes||1 Site||$49/year||Visit Site|
|1.||Kadence Theme||Integrates with plugin and woo-commerce and Lightweight Theme.||Unlimited||$129/year||Visit site|
20+ Free Starter Templates
|3.||Elegant Themes||Easy Customize Options |
1 Theme, 3 Plugins
|4.||MyThemeShop||Single Product & Membership|
80 Themes & 17 Plugins
|5.||Genesis Framework||Compatible with all WordPress plugins |
Secure and Clean codes
|6.||Thrive Themes||ALL-IN-ONE||5 sites||$299/year||Visit Site|
|6.||Ultimatum Theme||Rich and Extendible WordPress Framework |
|7.||OceanWP Themes||1-click demo import |
Supports RTL languages
|8.||Themify Themes||Unlimited Updates and Supports Quick Loading||$89/year|
|9.||WPJumpStart||Child-theme Included Support Dropdown and mega menus||$89/year|
Choose The Best Theme For you!!
Best GeneratePress Theme Alternatives 2023
Here are the 8 Best GeneratePress Alternatives with their Features, Price & reasons to use over Genesis.
Kadence Theme is a powerful and lightweight theme of WordPress more focused on fast loading times and ease to use. It works with Elemetor and Gutenberg you can create any type of website without knowledge of code.
It offers three Pricing plans to its customers which is a Free and two paid versions. With the free, you get only limited features of Kadence and with paid versions, you get Kadence’s advanced features.
Kadence theme has extensive customization options with you can create your website look according to you and it integrates with plugins like learndash also integrates with Woo-commerce so easily create your online store.
Kadence Theme Faetures
- Easy to use
- One-year updates and support
- Integrates with woo-commerce
- Page Builder
- Header and Footer Builder
- Starter Templates
- Unlimited site
- SEO optimization
- Integration with plugins
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
Kadence Theme Plan and Pricing
- Free Plan – In its free plan you get Kadence blocks, starter templates, and a Kadnece theme.
- Essential Bundle $129/year – With unlimited site and one-year support and updates and Kadence customs fonts etc.
- Full Bundle $199/year – By purchasing this plan you get Kadence advanced features like Kadence conversion, woo-commerce shop kit, access to all plugins, etc.
Astra is a fast and aesthetic WordPress theme with a stylish and elegant design. It is the best-suited theme for blogs, and personal, and business portfolio websites.
Astra Theme Features
- Dozens of premade websites
- Less than 50 kb of resources
- Load time less than 0.5 seconds
- 700+ Google fonts
- 100% open source
- Basic and Common Features
- Unlimited License for Website
- Ready for E-commerce
- Hooks & Filters that are Customizable
- Integrated Schema
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Video Tutorials
Astra Theme Plans and Pricing
It has comprised of three price plans:
- Astra Pro at $47: Features include All Astra Pro Features, 20+ Free Starter Templates, One-to-One Support, Extensive Training, and Unlimited Website Usage.
- Essential Bundle $137: Feature includes all the pro features plus WP Portfolio Plugin and Ultimate Addons for Elemento/Beaver Builder.
- Growth Bundle at $187: Features include all pro and Essential features plus Convert Pro Plugin, Schema Pro Plugin, and SkillJet Academy.
Why Astra Theme is the Best GeneratePress Alternative
The Astra theme is marketed to be used with page builders like Beaver Builder, Elementor, etc. There are fewer complaints filed regarding incompatibility issues when it comes to using Astra with any good page builders in the market.
Genesis cannot design elements using page builders like Elementor, and it has no Whitelabel feature.
Astra is very scored and very well in user-friendliness because Genesis is a bit complicated, and it is difficult to use for beginners. Astra theme is almost similar to GeneratePress Theme simple, clean, and lightweight.
Studiopress themes and Genesis framework are the best layouts for a WordPress theme which is designed and created for quick loading lightweight SEO.
Right now the Genesis Framework has StudioPress here to leg customers. Studiopress Genesis Framework is the most popular framework for creating any WordPress website theme.
Studiopress Membership 35 + WordPress themes and Genesis framework. There are lots of adorn themes On the Genesis Framework available on the WordPress market. It is a complete template solution for an agency or freelancer.
- Ready for Gutenberg
- Fastest Page Speed
- Light theme and Few Size
- Search Engine Friendly
- Powerful Customization option
- Quality Customer Support
- Unlimited Site License
- Clean and Secure Codes
- One-Click Demo Installation
- Open Sourced & Powerful Genesis Framework
StudioPress Theme Plans and Pricing
- Genesis Framework: $59.95
- Single Theme + Genesis Framework: $100-$130
- Pro Plus Membership: $499.95
Why StudioPress is the best Alternative to GeneratePress
GeneratePress is just a single theme while StudioPress has its oven Genesis framework and has 35+ WordPress themes that are ready to use.
Studiopress also provides quality support, the fastest themes, and is optimized for SEO the same as GeneratePress but on StudioPress has more options to choose a WordPress theme.
Even later you can also use an addon theme from 3rd party which has been created on the Genesis framework. StudioPress Themes are also very simple, clean, and easy to use similar to GeneratePress Theme.
Divi – Elegant Themes
Divi is a premium theme that is designed by Elegant Themes. It could be an excellent alternative to Genesis
Unlike Genesis, Divi is a self-contained theme. Divi doesn’t rely on child themes for appearance purposes.
There are a large number of templates and layouts available for Divi. By using these templates, you can instantly modify the appearance of your WordPress site as per your requirement.
Divi theme Features
- Very simple personalize options
- Strong security tested by Sucuri.net
- Supportive to 32 Languages
- 20+ Templates
- premade elements
Divi Theme plans and pricing
There are 2 options from which you can choose.
Yearly Access at $89/year: You will get features like Access to Divi, Extra, Bloom & Monarch, hundreds Of Website Packs, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage, and a Risk-Free Guarantee.
There is a sale going on so you can get the theme at $70/per year
Lifetime Access at $249/year: In a lifetime pack, you will get all the features that are mentioned in the Yearly Access pack along with that you will get lifetime updates and lifetime support. You have to pay just a one-time fee.
Why Divi is GeneratePress Alternative
Divi theme is a dream setup for designers and new bloggers alike. If you don’t have any experience in designing a website, you can still make stunning layouts with Divi of Elegant themes.
It has simple personalized options, and numerous different layout options make Divi unique from Genesis. It is tested by Sucuri.net for security issues, and Divi also ensures data protection.
OceanWP comes with more than 600 thousand customers, you cannot ignore OceanWP Themes from a list of Genesis alternatives.
The theme has a high score in speed testing tools. The theme looks great on all types of devices.
OceanWP Themes Features
- demo import with just 1 click
- 60 PRO demos
- 13 free demos
- theme Supports RTL languages and is readily available for translation
- Market-leading Woo Commerce theme
- Increase the conversion rate through a floating cart popup
- Off-canvas sidebar filters are also available to improve the experience of the user
OceanOP Theme plans and pricing
There are two plans: Annual and lifetime
- Annual Personal: $43 for 3 site
- Annual business: $71 for 6 sites
- Annual Agency: $127 for 50 sites
- Lifetime Personal: $178 for 3 site
- Lifetime Business: $285 for 6 sites
- Lifetime Agency: $509 for 50 sites
All the plan feature includes 12 Months of Updates & Support, 8 Free Extensions, 13 Premium Extensions, 13 Free Demos, and 60 Pro Demos Included.
Why use OceanOP instead of GeneratePress
If you want to build a customized website to create a name for your business or blog, then it is more likely that you should get a personalized site with a different appearance.
Moreover, the OceanWP is designed to work with high drag & drop page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and much better players in the market.
Ultimatum is a one-stop WordPress solution to create amazing websites with zero coding knowledge. It is the best WordPress theme for Beginners, Designers, and Developers.
It provides the easy-to-use drag & drop layout builder to fasten the development speed.
Ultimatum Theme Features
- 12 Premium Plugins
- Rich, extendible WordPress Framework
- Many websites have been built with Ultimatum
- You can convert the PSD web design into the layouts
- Flexibility with fonts, colors, and other options is great
- Video tutorials are made available for step by step guide
Ultimatum Theme plans and pricing
There are 3 plans offered by the Ultimatum theme
- Basic plan @ $55: Basic Plan involves Support and updates for one domain, Access to the members’ section, 12 Premium Plugins worth $200+, and Yearly Subscription.
- Business Plan @ $99: It contains the entire essential plan feature along with Support and Updates for Unlimited domains, Theme/Template Exporter, Custom Loop Builder, BuddyPress Connect, and BBPress Connect.
- Lifetime Pass @ $499: All the business and basic plan features are included, and you do not need to pay more than 1 time.
Why use Ultimatum instead of GeneratePress
The personalizable features of the Ultimatum theme are very impactful than the Genesis theme. I.e., the drag & drop builder.
Speed performance is far better so you would do well in search engines.
Schema Theme – MyThemeShop
The Schema theme by MyThemeSop is prevalent among WordPress users. The reason is it has a few similar features to the GeneratePress.
There are 23 different premium WordPress themes and plugins, including Schema Theme that you can pick from MyThemeShop.
You can quickly get your theme as per your blogging niche. Each theme from MyThemeShop is excellent.
There is a long list of MyTheme features.
- Providing 67 Premium Themes
- involves 17 Premium Themes
- Fast Loader pages
- SEO Ready
- Multiple Site License
- The Products Range is free
- 24/7 Support for 1 year
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
MyThemeShop Theme plans and pricing
The pricing of MTS is also the same as the GeneratePress. MTS is affordable and has flexible plans. MyTheme shop offers you 2 plans.
Here are the plans of MyThemeshop with their key features.
- Plan 1- Single Product at $39/ year: The Key features of our 24/7 support, 3 WP themes, 7 WP plugins, Lifetime usage, Responsive, One-Click updates, and many more.
- Plan 2 – Extended Product at $199/ year: Extended Plan includes all the essential features that are provided in the Single Product plan as well as extra features such as Access to all new products, All 70 WP themes, and All 17 premium plugins. This plan is for developers and agencies.
Why MyThemeShop is GeneratePress Competitors
The GeneratePress has its advantages, but MyThemeShop is best at versatility.
MyThemeShop packs a lot of punch into its offering. It’s one thing to sell great-looking and functional themes — there are plenty of those available in other marketplaces.
It’s entirely another thing to provide a consistent product, ongoing support, and training to a large customer base.
You will find a large number of options with MyThemeShop with one-click installable premium WP themes.
Themify is an all-in-one complete WordPress theme that is even better than Studio Press themes and with a power-pack drag-and-drop builder, then your choice should be Themify themes.
It includes free plugins to extend the functionalities.
Themify Theme Features
- Swift loading
- plans are very flexible
- you can use it for unlimited sites
- can be used after the membership expiration
- the refund policy of 30 days
- Uncountable updates
- Unlimited support
- Various payment options including PayPal
Themify Theme plans and pricing
You can get Themify Themes for $89. In this, you will be getting features such as 42 Themes, 12 Plugins, 25 Builder Add-ons, 5 Ptb Add-ons, and Photoshop Files
Why use Themify instead of GeneratePress
Themify themes have a superior drag-and-drop page builder. It also has several ready-to-use Templates.
There is an option to edit the layouts both in the back and front end, and you can import the custom layout as well.
WPJumpStart WordPress theme framework is one of the best alternatives to Genesis themes. The reason is they are rearranging the framework concept by offering predefined designs.
The designs have user-friendly options to build something amazing.
- A child theme is included
- User & developer docs are involved in the Theme package
- Important plugins are integrated
- Retina support for better display
- It Supports drop-down and mega menus
- It has essential elements such as Author Bio, Social Sharing, Comments, and Related Posts
- Video tutorials to guide users
WPJumpstart Theme plans and pricing
WPJumpstart theme can be availed at the price of $89. You will be getting all the features mentioned above, including 30 days of the money-back guarantee.
Why WPJumpstart is Similar GeneratePress Theme
The reason behind opting for the WPJumpStartWordPress framework is it has the personalizing capability.
The Genesis theme customization is somehow tricky if you don’t know to code. Therefore you should get premium addons like Design Palette Pro or Genesis Extender to get the work done.
Higher than GeneratePress. When it comes to personalization, Astra is almost as powerful as GeneratePress.
In both cases, CSS knowledge is not that necessary.
Here We are sharing all the queries related to GeneratePress Alternatives, Get more ideas about GeneratePress alternatives inside the below FAQ.
Which is the best GeneratePress alternative?
Some of the GeneratePress alternatives are StudioPress, Schema Theme, and Astra Theme.
How many sides we can build on the GeneratePress theme?
GeneratePress theme licenses can use on unlimited websites.
What is the starting pricing of the StudioPress Genesis framework?
Studio Framework price starts from $59.95 which you can use for a lifetime but comes with 1-year updates and support.
Why GeneratePress theme is so famous?
GeneratePress theme is famous due to its lightweight, speed, ease to use, hooks, and filters for developers and SEO optimized also.
Which One Should I Choose?
Conclusion: GeneratePress Theme Alternatives
GeneratePress is known for its light speed very easy to use, a simple clean theme. But due to some limitations, we demand another theme that is also similar to GeneratePress.
So these were some alternatives to the GeneratePress. Apart from these alternatives, there are such alternatives that you can check out, such as the following.
7 More GeneratePress Alternatives:
- X theme
- focus blog By Thrive Themes
- Laminator NanoSpace Theme
- Voice theme
- Headway Themes
- Padma Themes
Genesis is a great theme undoubtedly, but new users may get confused because it is tricky and complicated.
If you do not know to code, then you will have to hire a developer or someone who has experience in GeneratePress. It is the reason you should check out the alternatives to GeneratePress.
At the end of this post, we just want to say that we have mentioned all the details that you need to know about Generatepress competitors and alternatives so you can choose the best theme for your WordPress.
Not Found a Better Alternative of GeneratePress?
Try GeneratePress Self:
GeneratePress is a WordPress premium theme that is lightweight, SEO friendly, Fastest, and advanced customization options like hooks and filters.
GeneratePress’s free version is listed on the WordPress theme directory from there you can install and use it.
But the GeneratePress Premium version is some advanced features options and advanced which has more power to this theme and to exercise its premium version you have to install the GeneratePress Premium plugin.
It is a paid plugin that enables all the customization of the GeneratePress theme now you can develop your WordPress website as you like.
Here are some features of the GeneratePress:
- Unlimited Site License
- Less than 30Kb size
- Built-in Schema
- Fast Loading Time
- Secure and Clean Codes
- Support RTL languages
- Premium Site Library access
- Gutenberg Ready
- 43 Ready-to-use sites
- Customizable filters and hooks.
- 40% renewal discount
- 1 year of updates & support
- 30-day money-back guarantee