Squarespace Free Trial – [Start 14 + 7 Days Trial Now]
Get Squarespace Free Trial or Try Squarespace Free for 14 Days by default. Extend your FREE Squarespace Trial for 7 Days more. Start 21 Days Squarespace Free Plan.
Squarespace is a Website and Online store builder from scratch without any coding skills, just the use of some ready to use templates and designs.
Start Squarespace 14 days free trial now to try this powerful website building platform.
It has all web tools in-built including Domain, Hosting, Themes, eCommerce, Marketing tools, and Analytics. Everything that you need to build an online site and managing.
So before making any premium purchase you can test Squarespace Free Trial to check its features, ease of use, compatibility, and other criteria that you need in your site. then if you found Squarespace useful you can select a Squarespace Pricing Plan.
Squarespace Free Trial
Squarespace offers all users a 14-day free trial to build a new site, test the builder’s features, and decide if their platform is right for your business needs. If two weeks isn’t enough, you can extend the trial by 7 days.
|Free Trial Days||21 Days|
|Free Trial Code||Link Activated|
|Free Domain & SSL||Yes|
|Hosting & Storage||Unlimited|
You can select from one of four Squarespace Premium Plans– personal, business or one of two eCommerce plans and start your 14-day free Squarespace trial.
How to Activate Squarespace Free Trail?
To activate your Squarespace 14-Day free trial, visit the Squarespace official site and click on Get Started. Enter the text about the goal for your site to see a selection of suggested designs, or click on Skip to see the main selection and then click on Start With on the design you want after that Enter your name, email address, and a password and then click on Create Account, then you’ll instantly get access to the Squarespace platform where you can start 14-Day Free Trial.
Steps to Start Squarespace Free Trial:
- Go to squarespace.com and click Get Started.
- Enter text about the goal for your site to see a selection of suggested designs, or click Skip to see the main selection.
- Click Start With…on the design you want.
- Enter your name, email address, and password and then click Create Account.
- You’ll be logged into your new trial site.
Note: You will not be charged until your 14-Day Free Trial ends. After 14-Days which plan you have chosen for free trial, you’ve to pay the price to continue your experience with Squarespace.
Extend Squarespace Free Trial 7 Days More
Squarespace offers a 14 Days free trial to test and try the Squarespace website builder platform and check is it the right website builder for you. But for users maybe 14 days trial won’t enough so Squarespace also allows their users for 7 days trial extend to continue their journey with this website builder.
By default for every new user, Squarespace offers a 14 Days Free Trial. But at the end of this 14 Days Trial, you can also extend your Free Trial for 7 Days More.
So overall you got: 14+7=21 Days Squarespace free trial.
Steps to Extend FREE Trial 7 Days More
When your Squarespace 14 days trial expires, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your trial has expired. Need more time? “
- Open this email because it contains the way to extending your free trial.
- Search for link contains – Extend your trial by seven days
- Click on that link
- You’ll be redirected to a page that info you “your trial has been successfully extended“
- Login on Squarespace site
- Check your billing information/date
- You can see 7 more days in trial period.
Squarespace Free Trail Features
Squarespace has tons of features to grow and manage your business Squarespace in a creative way. Here are the best and key features of Squarespace:
- Modern Optimized Designs
- Personalized Blogging
- Powerful Website Elements
- Email Marketing Solution
- Proper SEO Optimized
- Advanced Analytics & Reports
- Domain Management
- G-suite Integration
- Extension & 3rd Party Apps
- Multi-Level User Management
- Import & Export Whole Content
- Developer Friendly Builder
- Squarespace customer support
Squarespace Pricing after Free Trial
Squarespace’s most popular plan. At $18/month on an annual subscription (or $26/month when billed monthly). from one of four Squarespace premium plans– personal, business or one of two eCommerce plans.
Squarespace Plans with their Price & Key Features:
- Personal plan: The Personal plan is well-suited to smaller sites with one or two contributors. If you’re an individual or small group looking to display work, write a blog, provide information, or establish a basic web presence, the Personal plan should meet your needs. It costs $16/month when you opt-in for a monthly subscription and $12/month when you opt-in for an annual subscription where you can use all the Personal Plan features of Squarespace.
- Business plan: It costs $26/month when you opt-in for a monthly subscription and $18/month when you opt-in for an annual subscription where you can use all the Business Plan features of Squarespace.
- Basic Commerce Plan: It costs $30/month when you opt-in for a monthly subscription and $26/month when you opt-in for an annual subscription.
- Advance Commerce Plan: It costs $40/month when you opt-in for a monthly subscription and $46/month when you opt-in for an annual subscription.
Squarespace Quick Review
Squarespace review gets everything that you should know:
Squarespace was founded in Anthony’s dorm room at the University of Maryland in 2003. It is managing millions of websites acro Squarespace worlds wide. Since 2003 it is the best to service for small business Squarespace owners to build, manage, and grow their online business Squarespace on a single platform.
Squarespace has all web tools in-built including Domain, Hosting, Themes, eCommerce, Marketing tools, and Analytics. Everything that you need to build an online site and managing is here.
Squarespace offers all the essential features to start and manage an online business. A user can Start a blog or website from scratch, within build SEO tools and templates.
It’s a premium platform that has quality in-built features and solutions for marketing on social media and search engines. You can create thousands of visuals from ready to use templates, manage all social accounts, and check analytics.
Why Choose Free Squarespace Trial?
Squarespace offers 14-day Free Trial for their users to experience their services without being charged and can enjoy freely in the future without any doubt and queries.
When you start the Squarespace free trial you can just use it totally for free, without needing to pick a plan first. When you actually go to launch your website and/or when your free trial is over, then you need to pick a paid plan.
After using the free trial you will get to know all the features of Squarespace and then you can easily select a plan which will best for your business.
Squarespace Free Trial makes your work easier by giving you free access without being paid. So, these are the beneficial points of choosing a 14-day free trial. So that you can experience how our platform can help build your business.
How to make use of Squarespace Free Trail?
Squarespace offers 14-day Free Trial for its users to experience their services without being charged and can enjoy freely in the future without any doubt and queries.
Same as for ECommerce solution you can build a store and sell products over here with ECommerce management tools. It has external extensions to increase features, complete payment solutions, and digital products.
You can create thousands of visuals from ready to use templates, manage all social accounts, and check analytics. You can sell your digital or physical products both on Squarespace.
FAQs on Squarespace Trial
Here are some frequently asked questions which will surely clear your doubts and queries related to Squarespace Free Trial.
1. Does Squarespace offer a free trial?
We offer a 14-day free trial so you can try Squarespace and get to know our features before subscribing. We don’t require credit card information to sign up for a trial. To get started, visit squarespace.com.
2. How long is Squarespace Free Trial?
Often Squarespace offers a 14 days free trial but you can also extend this trial to 7 days more. So Overall Square free trial is 21 days long.
3. What is Squarespace Free Trial Code?
There is no Squarespace Free Trial Code. You can simply sing up on Squarespace and your 14 days free trial will start. that you can also extend for 7 days more.
4. How do I cancel my free trial on Squarespace?
Go to your Account Dashboard
Click on trial if you want to cancel.
In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Billing & Account.
Click Cancel Trial.
Select your reason for canceling from the drop-down menu, or click Skip.
Click Cancel Trial.
5. What can I do on Squarespace?
Squarespace is used to create a website builder, blogging platform, and hosting service, lets businesses of all types create professional websites with the service’s user-friendly drag-and-drop interface.
6. what happens when my trials end Squarespace?
When your trial got expired, either you can buy a premium plan to continue your site-building or else you’ve to left your site on Squarespace. But your site will still alive but you won’t able to edit this then.
You can also try Squarespace Alternatives if you have any doubts about Squarespace.
7. Can we downgrade or Upgrade our Squarespace Plan?
Yes, you can downgrade or upgrade your free trial at any time.
8. What is the price for Business Plan in Squarespace?
It costs $26/month when you opt-in for a monthly subscription and $18/month when you opt-in for an annual subscription
9. How to Extend trial in Squarespace?
When your trial expired, Squarespace sends you an email that contains 7 Days Trial Extend Link. Click on this link to the Extend the trial in Squarespace.