Compare all 22 Best Cloudways Alternatives & Get a Better Alternative to Cloudways 2023. We have shared Best Cloudways Competitors with their Overview, Speed, Uptime, Features, and Price so you get better hosting than Cloudways.
Cloudways is a leading web hosting with its Quality Features, Faster servers, 360-degree security, and Ease to use. With a Pocket-Friendly price and support, this hosting is really worth it.
But after Some Research on Cloudways, We Found Some Drawbacks…
So, If you are looking for Cloudways alternatives?
or searching for Similar Hosting to Cloudways?
Cloudways Alternatives Post Summary:
|No. of Cloudways Alternatives||12|
|Best Cloudways Competitors||Kinsta, Google Cloud, AWS|
|Cheap Clodways Alternatives||SiteGround and A2 Hosting|
|Compare Alternatives By||Review, Features, and Pricing|
|Competitors Type||Free & Paid Both|
|Pricing range of alternatives||$3.95 – $29.99|
Why search for Cloudways Similar Hosting?
No doubt Cloudways is excellent cloud hosting but it is very costlier than other cloud hosting providers. Although users can also try the Cloudway hosting trial to ensure about this platform.
Also, this hosting is not good for small businesses and brands. and here are some reasons why we are sharing Cloudways Alternatives.
Disadvantages of Cloudways Hosting:
- Not suitable for small websites
- The starting price is high
- Only Cloud hosting is available
- Reasonable tech know-how is preferable
- No Email Hosting
- Hard to understand Cloud platform for beginners
These are some cons of Cloudways, that’s why before selecting any plan of Cloudways you should search for its alternatives.
Quick Comparison of Features & Price.
Cloudways Hosting Alternatives
|Sr. No.||Hosting||Features||Starting Price||Visit Site|
|1.||Bluehost||Free Domain, SSL & CDN|
Unlimited Websites & Storages
Office 365 & Domain Privacy
$200 Advertising Credits
Recommended by WordPress
|2.||SiteGround||Free SSL & CDN|
Up to 40GB of Web Space
Recommended by WordPress
|3.||GreenGeeks||Free Domain, SSL & CDN|
Unlimited Websites & Storage
|4.||A2 Hosting||Unlimited Websites|
Unlimited NVMe Storage
Turbo Servers (Upto 20x Faster)
|5.||HostPapa||Free Domain & SSL|
Unlimited Websites & Storage
6x Performance & Speed
Enhanced Security Suite
|6.||HostGator||Free Domain & SSL|
Dedicated IP & SEO Tools
|7.||Hostinger||Free Domain, CDN & SSL|
Up to 300 Websites
Up to 200 GB of Storage
Google Ads Credit
|8.||WPX Hosting||Up to 35 Websites|
Up to 40GB of Storage
High Speed Custom CDN
Free Malware & Speed Optimization
|9.||FastComet||Free CDN & SSL|
Up to 35 GB storage
RocketBooster & FastGuard
Up to 50 GB of Storage
|11.||Cloudways||Host Unlimited Application|
Free SSL & Migration
5 Cloud Servers
Pay as you go
|12.||WP Engine||Integrated CDN & SSL|
Custom Plans Available
|13.||Kinsta||Free SSL, CDN, Migration & Staging|
Enterprise Level Cloudflare
Google Cloud Platform
|14.||Wp Rocket||25 WordPress Install|
Free SSL, CDN & WAF
Custom Plans Available
|15.||Liquid Web||Up to 250 Websites|
Up to 800 GB of Storage
|16.||Nexcess||Up to 250 Websites|
Up to 800GB of Storage
Free SSL & Nexcess CDN
|17.||Flywheel||Up to 30 Sites|
Up to 50 GB of Storage
Fastly CDN & Simply SSL
10 StudioPress Themes
|18.||ChemiCloud||Free Domain, SSL & CDN|
Up to 40 GB of Storage
|19.||iPage||Free Domain & SSL|
Unlimited Website & Storage
Search Engine Ads Credit
SiteLocker Professional Security
|20.||InMotion||Free Domain & SSL|
Unlimited Websites & SSD Storage
Dedicated IP & Advertising Credit
|21.||GoDaddy||Free Domain & SSL|
Unlimited Website & Storage
NVMe SSD Storage
Global Data Centers
|22.||DreamHost||Free Domain, SSL & CDN|
Unlimited Websites & Storage
97 Days Money-Back
Recommended by WordPress
Let’s Compare Every Cloud Hosting with Features & Price.
Top Alternatives to Cloudways 2023
Here are the Best Cloudways Alternatives and similar Cloud Hosting Services.
Kinsta is one of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers. It will give you high security to your website and also provide you with amazing uptime, which means your site will never slow down.
Kinsta is also the best alternative to Cloudways due to its premium features and speed for WordPress. But on Cloudways you can also use other CMS that is not possible on Kinsta.
- Fast SSD Storage
- Google Cloud Platform
- Free site migration
- 30 Days Money Back
- Self Healing Technology
- Powerful Dashboard
- Hack & Malware Removal
- Database Optimization
- Automated website backups
- Staging site & Site Cloning
- Free & Imported SSL
- 24/7 Customer Support
Kinsta Plans and Pricing:
|Monthly Plan Price||$30/mo||$60/mo||$100/mo||$200/mo|
|Total Annual cost||$360||$720||$1200||$2400|
|Annually Plan Price[Get 2 Month Free]||$25/mo||$50/mo||$83.33/mo||$166.66/mo|
|Total Annual Cost||$300||$600||$1000||$2000|
Why Kinsta is Similar hosting to Cloudways?
Fast page loading time is one of the major concerns of every blogger or website owner because it will help them in getting lots of conversations, longer average visitor duration, and decreased bounce rate. And no doubt, Kinsta will give you the best site loading speed.
Kinsta has some amazing partners like keyCDN, a fantastic HTTP/2, and IPv6 which are best known for the content delivery network in the industry.
It is an interesting thing to note that, this hosting provides the most distinguished features that are offered by google cloud server hosting.
They claimed to provide you with an uptime of 99.99% which is more than super amazing, and hence it means that. Your site will never slow down, no matter how big amount of visitors visit your website. If you like its Features you can pick from Cloudways alternatives List.
SiteGround Cloud Hosting
In 2004 some friends start a web hosting service and now SiteGround is managing more than 1,900,00 domains and is a leading name in the web hosting industry.
SiteGround is the best and most budget web hosting for beginners and professionals, It provides all kinds of features and tools that are needed for a blog or website. and That is why we added Siteground to the list of Cloudways alternatives.
- Free Website Transfer
- Unlimited Traffic
- WordPress Staging + Git
- Dynamic Caching
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Integrated Cloudflare service
- eCommerce optimized hosting
- Free SSL & CDN
- WP SuperCacher Plugin
- Free WP Installation
- 24/7 Expert Support
- 30 Days Money Back Return
Siteground Plans and Pricing:
|1 Month Billing||$19.99/mo.||$29.99/mo.||$44.99/mo.|
|12 Month Billing||$14.99/mo.||$24.99/mo.||$39.99/mo.|
|24 Month Billing||$11.99/mo.||$19.99/mo.||$31.99/mo.|
|36 Month Billing||$10.49/mo.||$17.49/mo.||$27.99/mo.|
Why Siteground is the Top Cloudways Alternative
SiteGround is recommended by WordPress and has excellent Features, Page Speed, and Uptime. Its Price is very fair which makes it a popular hosting amount for Bloggers, Developers, and Freelancers.
It has all major kinds of hosting solutions like Shared, WordPress, Ecommerce, VPS, and Cloud hosting. Here Popular hosting is SiteGround WordPress and Shared hosting. Its price starts from $3.95/mo where you can host 1 website. It also provides 30 days of money-back security.
This Hosting is also recommended by WordPress.org which proves it is the best hosting for WordPress users and provides them with good site optimization.
WPX hosting is best in terms of speed and uptime, it will give you a very fast site loading time, and also, the mover never lets your website slow down.
It will also give high security to your website at a very affordable price. Their customer service is very active, they are always ready to help you, or suggest yours with their best.
WPX Hosting Features:
- Unlimited website migrations
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited free SSL certificates
- It can handle high traffic
- 20 worldwide mini-servers locations.
- High-speed custom CDN
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- It’ll help improve your site’s security.
- Manual or 28-day automatic backups
- Malware Scanning & Removal
WPX Hosting Plans and Pricing:
- Business Plan: $24.99/month.
- Professional Plan: $49.99/month.
- Elite plan: $99/month.
|Disk Storage||No. Of websites||Free Migration|
Why WPX Hosting is the Best Cloudways Alternative
WPX is a great hosting provider platform, the speed that they offer is just excellent. My site loads within 2 or 3 seconds, and that we can say is the best loading speed.
One of the best things about WPX hosting providers is, it offers unlimited site migration by experts. If you purchase a business plan, it offers you 5 websites to host and also 5 site migrations done for free.
It suggests you use WP total cache plugin, it is one of the best caching plugins in WordPress after paid version of wp-rocket. With a good cache plugin, you can make full use of the high-speed hostings that WPX offers you. These are the reason why we pick WPX for our list of best Cloudways alternatives.
Rocket.net is a managed WordPress hosting platform that offers high-performance hosting solutions for WordPress websites. It is designed to optimize the speed, security, and reliability of WordPress websites, making them load faster and perform better.
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Automatic Scaling
- Advanced Caching Technology
- Enhanced Security Features
- Easy Website Migration
- Developer-Friendly Tools
- 24/7 Support
Rocket.net Plans and Pricing:
Rocket.net offers the following 4 pricing plans.
- Starter Plan: This plan is ideal for small websites and offers hosting for one WordPress site, 10 GB of storage, 100 GB of bandwidth, and basic features such as CDN, caching, and security. It is priced at $30/month.
- Pro Plan: This plan is suitable for growing websites and offers hosting for up to three WordPress sites, 20 GB of storage, 100 GB of bandwidth, and advanced features such as automated backups, staging environments, and SSL certificates. It is priced at $60/month.
- Business Plan: This plan is designed for larger websites and offers hosting for up to 10 WordPress sites, 40 GB of storage, 300 GB of bandwidth, and additional features such as dedicated IP, custom SSL, and advanced security. It is priced at $100/month.
- Expert Plan: This plan is tailored for agencies and developers and offers hosting for up to 25 WordPress sites, 50 GB of storage, 500 GB of bandwidth, and advanced features such as priority support, white labeling, and client billing. It is priced at $200/month.
Why Rocket.net is Cloudways Competitors?
Rocket.net is a managed WordPress hosting provider that offers a user-friendly interface with a simple setup process. Their performance-focused architecture, including a built-in CDN and automatic image optimization, results in faster website loading times and improved performance.
They also offer automatic updates, backups, and multiple layers of security, including a web application firewall and DDoS protection. They provide dedicated 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and phone, with WordPress experts available to assist.
Additionally, Rocket.net offers WordPress-specific features such as staging environments, automatic scaling, and multisite support. When compared with Cloudways, these factors make Rocket.net a strong competitor in the managed WordPress hosting market.
WP Engine is a Managed WordPress Hosting provider that promises the fastest speed, powerful security, and best-in-class customer service. WP Engine is a premium managed-to-host service for websites built with WordPress.
Managed WordPress Hosting with Excellent Speed and Performance, and Advance Targeting Features at a Premium Price. WP Engine hosts all the sites on the Google Cloud services.
WP Engine Features
- Fastest WordPress Hosting
- CDN & SSL Included
- Free Migration
- Premium WordPress Tools & Features
- Add-Ons are Available
- 60 Days money-back guarantee
- Quality Customer Support
WPEngine Plans and Pricing:
- Startup plan: $25/month- 25,000 visits per month , 10GB storage, 50GB bandwidth per month
- Growth plan: $95/month- 100,000 visits per month , 20GB storage, 200GB bandwidth per month
- Scale plan: $241/month- 400,000 visits per month , 50GB storage, 500GB bandwidth per month
Why WPEngine is the Best Alternative to Cloudways
WP Engine uses the latest technology that secures your WordPress website, optimizes server settings for faster load times, performs daily backups, and automatically updates your WP plugins.
WP Engine has a better solution for WordPress hosting with some features. find out what WP Engine provides for your website and what technology maintains your website. WP Engine is the best WordPress hosting with amazing features for professionals.
You’ll get free site migration and daily backups, CDN integration, a staging environment, a built-in or third-party supported SSL certificate plus heaps more. Plus they offer a generous 60-day money-back guarantee.
BlueHost Cloud Hosting
Bluehost is the oldest hosting company, which was founded in 1996 by Matt Heaton. At that time Bluehost hosted more than 2 million websites on their server. Due to its attractive features and Price Bluehost is the Best Hosting for Bloggers, Developers, and Agencies.
Bluehost is Cloudway’s alternative to Reddit for new bloggers and developers.
- Best Budget Shared Hosting
- Free SSL certificate
- 24/7 Expert support
- Recommended by WordPress
- Free Domain Name(1 year)
- Hotlink Protection(Built-in Security)
- $200 Marketing Credit
- E-commerce Ready Hosting
- Host unlimited Sites(Not in Basic Plan)
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Unmetered Bandwidth
Bluehost Plans and Pricing:
All the Bluehost Plans have Free Domain for 12 Months, Free SSL and CDN.
- Basic Plan: Get hosting for 1 Website with 10GB SSD Storage, and Custom Themes WordPress Builder Features at just $2.95/month.
- Plus Plan: Get hosting for Unlimited Websites with Unlimited SSD Storage, Custom Themes WordPress Builder Features at just $5.45/month.
- Choice Plus Plan: Get hosting for Unlimited Websites with Unlimited SSD Storage, Custom Themes WordPress Builder Features at just $5.45/month. Additional Free Domain Privacy, Automated Backup 1 year & Office 365 for 30 Days.
- Pro Plan: Get hosting for Unlimited Websites with Unlimited SSD Storage, Custom Themes WordPress Builder Features at just $12.95/month. Additional Free Domain Privacy, Automated Backup 1 year & Office 365 for 30 Days + CodeGuard + eCommerce Features.
|12 Months||$4.95/mo(Total – $59.4)||$7.45/mo(Total – $89.4)||$7.45/mo(Total – $89.4)|
|24 Months||$3.95/mo(Total – $94.8)||$6.95/mo(Total – $166.8)||$6.95/mo(Total – $166.8)|
|36 Months||$2.95/mo(Total – $106.2)||$5.45/mo(Total – $196.2)||$5.45/mo(Total – $196.2)|
Why BlueHost Cloud in Cloudways Alternatives List?
Bluehost is the best and leading web hosting across the world. This Web hosting is best for everyone who needs a fast and reliable web host at pocket-friendly prices. Its price is valuable in the case of 2-3 years and it has all features that a web marketer wants.
It offers a wide range of website services like domain, hosting, and other web tools. The most popular product of Bluehost is their hosting for WordPress. because WordPress also recommended this hosting.
Bluehost WordPress Hosting is the best solution for Bloggers & Web Developers who build websites on the WordPress Platform. So using this Bluehost discount you can start your Blog with Bluehost and Make sites for your clients.
Fastcomet is one of the best, leading as well as Optimized Budget hosting With good numbers Advance Features, and Options. It is just actually really a solution for programmers and bloggers who want site security that is great along with also hosting.
- Free SSL and CDN
- Daily Backups & Migration
- RocketBooster Optimization
- FastGuard WordPress Security
- 11 World Wide Servers
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fully SSD Cloud Servers
- 45 Days Money Back
FastComet Plans and Pricing:
FastComet offers you the following plans in its shared hosting environment.
- FastCloud: This is the basic shared hosting plan from FastComet which costs you just $3.95 per month and gives you the following features.
- FastCloud Plus: This plan from FastComet costs you just $5.95 per month where you can install multiple sites and gives you the following features.
- FastCloud Extra: This is the HIGHLY recommended shared hosting plan from FastComet which costs you just $9.95 per month and gives you ultimate features with more resources.
|Fastcloud||Fast cloud Extra||Fastcloud Extra|
How FastComet is Cloudways Alternative
This Internet hosting provides all types of hosting solutions for a reasonable price with capabilities using all brand-new technology.
By the website security to page rate, this hosting includes an option you won’t ever observe every hosting.
For all these two realities, FastComet includes FastGuard along with RocketBooster offers a multi-layer security option and optimized environment for the internet website rate.
DreamHost was originally founded in 1997 as the New Dream Network while its founders were still undergraduates at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. Here’s a picture of Josh, Sage, Michael, and Dallas on graduation day.
Since then, the company name has changed to DreamHost and currently hosts over a million websites from all over the world. This hosting is also Recommended by WordPress Budget Hosting with Great Features.
- Free Domain For 1 Year
- Unlimited Traffic & Storage
- WP Website Builder
- Fast SSD Storage
- Free SSL Certificate
- Start at $2.59/month
- Free Domain Privacy
- 97 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Support and Knowledge Base
- Recommended by WordPress.org
DreamHost Plans and Pricing:
All the DreamHost Plans provide FREE Domain & Free SSL Certificate. And there is a Monthly, 1 Year, and 3 Year Hosting Plan Subscription option.
- Starter Plan – Host 1 Website with unlimited traffic, Auto WP migration, and WP Website builder at $1.99/month.
- Unlimited Plan – Host Unlimited Websites with unlimited traffic, Auto WP migration, and WP Website builder at $2.99/month.
Why DreamHost is an Alternative to Cloudways?
DreamHost has refused control panels such as Plesk and cPanel. It includes its very own unique board.
Even the 100% uptime warranty will undoubtedly soon probably likely be attractive for smaller organizations. Resources are on all but the plan: bandwidth, storage, email accounts, and domain names don’t have any limit.
The strength of DreamHost happens to be from the hosting market, and it proceeds to provide shared.
Dreamhost is popularly famous because of its warranty. They supply you with various plans, which range from WordPress and shared hosting, up to servers such as websites, If you like its Features you can pick from Cloudway’s alternatives List.
Hostinger is a popular web hosting provider known for its affordable and feature-rich hosting plans. They offer a range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and WordPress hosting.
It provides a user-friendly control panel and a variety of tools for website management, including an easy-to-use website builder, domain registration, and SSL certificates. They also offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
It has a global presence with data centers located in multiple countries, allowing users to choose server locations for optimized website performance.
Hostinger Hosting Features:
- Affordable pricing for hosting plans
- User-friendly control panel
- Multiple hosting options
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Global presence with multiple data centers
- 24/7 customer support via live chat and email
- Easy-to-use website builder and domain registration
- SSL certificates for enhanced security
- Regular backups and advanced security features
- Scalability options for growing websites
- Free website migration services.
Flywheel Plans and Pricing:
Hostinger offers a range of hosting plans to cater to different needs and budgets. Some of their key hosting plans include:
- Shared Hosting: Hostinger offers three shared hosting plans – Single, Premium, and Business. These plans come with varying storage, bandwidth, and features, allowing users to choose the one that best fits their requirements.
- VPS Hosting: Hostinger provides six VPS hosting plans with different CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth options. VPS hosting is ideal for websites that require more resources and customization options.
- Cloud Hosting: Hostinger offers three cloud hosting plans – Startup, Professional, and Global. Cloud hosting provides scalable and high-performance hosting using multiple servers, making it suitable for websites with high traffic or resource-intensive applications.
- WordPress Hosting: Hostinger has three WordPress hosting plans – Starter, Business, and Enterprise. These plans are optimized for WordPress websites and come with features such as pre-installed WordPress, automatic updates, and enhanced security.
- Email Hosting: Hostinger also offers email hosting plans that allow users to create custom email accounts with their own domain name.
Why Hostinger is Similar in hosting to Cloudways?
Hostinger is considered better than Cloudways in several aspects. It offers more affordable hosting plans, making it a budget-friendly option for website owners.
It provides shared hosting plans suitable for small to medium-sized websites, while Cloudways specializes in managed WordPress hosting for larger websites.
Hostinger also has a user-friendly interface, making it accessible for beginners or users with limited technical knowledge. In contrast, Cloudways may have a steeper learning curve due to its more advanced features.
HostGator Cloud Hosting
HostGator hosting comes with so many features for WordPress or any other application. like other web hosting Hostgator also provides a Free website builder, website transfer, and many other features I’ve listed below.
It seems the best alternative to Cloudways, because like Hosting is available in different countries with different prices same sites also exit in Hostgator hosting.
- Unlimited Domains
- FREE SSL Certificate
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- FREE SEO Tools
- Free Website Builder Tools
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
- Free Website Transfer
- $100 Google Adwords Offer
Hostgator Cloud Plans and Pricing:
Here are the details of Hostgator Plans.
- Hatchling plan: this is the cheapest hosting choice from HostGator where you can install 1 WordPress website which costs you $2.75 per month and is great for starters and entry-level websites.
- Baby plan: The baby plan is the widely popular shared hosting plan from HostGator where you can install unlimited sites which cost you $3.50 per month and offers you features like unlimited domains, one-click installs, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL certificates, and so on.
- Business plan: This is the advanced shared hosting plan from HostGator which costs you $5.25 per month and gets all the features from the baby plan along with exclusive features like a free upgrade to positive SSL, free dedicated IP, free SEO tools worth $50/year.
Why use HostGator as Cloudways Alternative?
HostGator provides monthly shared hosting plans but compels hard that you join up to more terms, starting in half an hour. Shoving them is somewhat much, although it’s 1 thing to support users to bypass the company.
It is a great website hosting service that is easy to use and has a range of plans for enterprises and consumers. It’s our top choice for novice webmasters generally also for website hosting.
HostGator host bundles start at $119 a month, plus so they provide you with a collection of features. HostGator users may customize their servers around 1TB of all SSD storage, and 32GB of RAM, along with also data transports, which bests the bandwidth supplied out of a number of servers that are dedicated.
These are the reason why we pick HostGator for our list of Cloudways alternatives.
Should you fly on another Cloud?
Conclusion – Cloudways Hosting Alternatives
We shared Best Cloud Hosting with their Features and Pricing.
Also shared the reason of select another hosting over Cloudways.
So you can get a better alternative to Cloudways.
Well, Cloudways is the best Cloud hosting with easy to use interface and low price. Here you also get 5 Cloud servers with different plans, which makes your Cloud Deploy very simple.
As you can see, we have mentioned all the features and pricing of some of the best Cloudways Alternatives, now it’s your turn to choose the best hosting for you.
Not Found a Better Alternative to Cloudways?
Give a Try to Cloudways
The landing page of Cloudways is amazing and hence we can say it is the work of professionals. It is presented in a pleasing and user-friendly fashion, which is sure to appeal to many visitors, including myself.
Cloudways offers many services apart from its managed cloud servers. These include managed-hosting solutions that are specialized toward specific uses, such as WordPress, Magneto, Joomla, Drupal, Laravel, WooCommerce, and general PHP.
There are many good reviews of other customers which are rather inconsistent. There are plenty of happy users who stay with Cloudways for several years. Cloudways provides a 24*7 Support Service.
FAQs – Alternatives to Cloudways Hosting
What are the Best Alternatives to Cloudways?
Some of the best alternatives to Cloudways are Google Cloud, AWS, Vulture, Hostgator Cloud, and Hostinger Cloud. But you can also get AWS, Google, and Vulture on the Cloudways Platform.
Why should I search for Cloudways alternatives?
Cloudways is the best platform to host Cloud applications. But if you are looking for another easy-to-ease or less-price platform then you can search for Cloudways alternatives.
Which hosting is less costly than Cloudways?
As a beginner, if you are looking for cheap hosting we can say Siteground is cheaper than most of hosting and it is proving some good features.
Siteground vs. Kista, Which one is a Better Clouways Alternative?
Siteground and Kinsta, both are providing good uptime & Overall speed, but when it comes to pricing, We can say Kinsta Is Costly, but it provides some amazing features.
Our Other Alternatives Option…