10+ Best Kinsta Alternatives hosting in 2023. Compare all Kinsta Competitors with their Plans, Features & Prices so you can choose a Similar Hosting to Kinsta.
Kinsta offers fast, reliable managed WordPress hosting based on the Google Cloud Platform. The unlimited features on each pricing tier, plus the advanced development features.
But After Some Research We found out some drawbacks of Kinsta.
So, here we come up with a list of all the top Kinsta competitors, and all of these competitors are top-rated.
In This Article,
|No. of Alternatives||10|
|Best Kinsta Competitors||Greengeeks & Cloudways|
|Cheap Alternatives of Kinsta||A2 Hosting & Hostinger|
|Alternatives Hosting Type||Shared, WordPress, Ecommerce, VPS & Cloud|
|Compare Alternatives By||Review, Features & Pricing|
|Competitors Type||Free & Paid Both|
|Pricing range of alternatives||$0.99 – $20.85/ month|
Choose The Right Hosting For You
What Are Kinsta Competitors?
Kinsta is a cloud-based host from the USA specializing in providing high-end, fully managed WordPress hosting solutions to all sizes of businesses. Among the competition, it manages to stand out for its powerful performance, well-thought-out & beginner-friendly hosting options.
But when it comes to the price, we can say it’s too high, it’s probably not the best option for sites that are just starting out or sites that have a low traffic volume.
When it compares to other hostings, we come up with some good Kinsta Competitors like WP Engine, Clouwdays, Hostgator, iPage, etc.
Why People Search for Kinsta Alternatives?
There are a few disadvantages of hosting with Kinsta, but none of them should come as a surprise to you if you have any experience with managed WordPress hosts.
like Kinsta does not register domains. You’ll need to register your domain with another service instead and here are some other reasons why people search for kinsta alternatives.
And Some Other Drawbacks are:
- No email solution provides resulting in having to find some other solution
- no unlimited storage, CDN or monthly visits. If you go over, you’ll be charged extra.
- Inability to host non-WordPress sites.
Best Alternatives of Kinsta in 2023
|Sr. No.||Hosting||Features||Starting Price||Visit Site|
|1.||Bluehost||Unlimited emails and databases|
Unmetered bandwidth and website space
Unlimited Parked Domains and Subdomains
|2.||SiteGround||The free domain name for 1 year|
Unlimited Emails and databases
Free Let’s Encrypt SSLs for better encryption
1-Click App Installer
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Data Transfer
|$2.95 per month||–|
|4.||A2 Hosting||SSD hosting|
Free site migration
Free site migration
Hundreds of mobile-friendly templates
Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
|6.||HostGator||Unlimited disk space and bandwidth|
Easy to use control panel
Free Weebly site builder and website building tools
|7.||Hostinger||Unlimited Number of Websites|
Easy Website Builder
2X WordPress Optimized Speed
|8.||WPX Hosting||WPX cloud is included with all plans |
Free website migration
Covering over 20 worldwide location
|9.||FastComet||Free site and domain transfer|
Free SSL installation
Free DNS management
|$2.95 per month||–|
|10.||Namecheap||Unmetered bandwidth with all thee plans|
Free website builder
Free privacy protection
|$1.44 per month||–|
Choose The Best Option For You-
10 Best Kinsta Alternatives & Their Features
Bluehost is a major name in web hosting, powering more than two million websites. It does a great job at simplifying and demystifying the process of setting up a website for beginners, especially if you want to use WordPress. and this is why Bluehost is a good kinda alternative.
- Ease of Use
- Domain Names+
- Good Uptime Through 12-Months
- Fast Page Loading Speed
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Basic ($2.95/mo), Bluehost’s cheapest plan, is best for a small personal website such as a blog. It allows you to host 1 website and gives generous 50GB SSD storage.
- Plus ($5.45/mo) is an economy option for small business websites. It comes with unlimited websites and storage.
- Choice Plus ($5.45/mo) will be great for small business websites that need security as it adds domain privacy and daily backups for the first year.
- Pro ($13.95/mo) is the best option for websites working in competitive markets. It gives more server resources for better performance and adds daily backups, dedicated IP, and domain privacy.
SiteGround is a popular shared hosting provider that offers its users multiple different hosting options. It offers strong uptime and customer support, though you’ll need to look elsewhere for dedicated, VPS, or Windows servers.
- Free daily backups
- Databases and unlimited email accounts
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- SSD disks and their own caching system
- 24-hour phone, chat, and email support
- The StartUp plan costs $14.99 a month for 10GB of storage (only 1 website allowed).
- GrowBig is $24.99 and comes with 20 GB of storage & more backup options.
- The GoGeek tier is $39.99 and has 40 GB of storage and advanced features (e.g. Git). SiteGround doesn’t limit the traffic your site can get.
GreenGeeks managed a perfect 100% uptime, without a single outage over more than 2,000 checks. GreenGeeks customers get a lot of value for their money. Being a green energy company, some people may choose this hosting provider. and that is why Greengeeks is a powerful kinsta competitor.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Resource-rich help center.
- A wide range of customer support channels.
- Reliable uptime of up to 99.9%
- Eco-friendly web hosting solutions.
- Free nightly backups.
- Shared web hosting: $2.95 – $11.95 per month.
- WordPress hosting: $2.95 – $11.95 per month.
- VPS hosting: $39.95 – $109.95 per month.
- Reseller hosting: $19.95 – $34.95 per month.
- Dedicated server hosting: $169 – $439 per month.
A2 Hosting is the best budget unlimited hosting with fast SSD drives and Turbo servers. Its features like Free Page builders, Migration tools, Cache, and all the basic tools that you need to create a basic or pro site.
A2 Hosting Features
- 99.9% Server Uptime Commitment
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- Free Account Migration
- Free Site Speed Boosting CDN
- Expert Crew 24*7 Support
- FREE SSD & SSL Certificate
- Unmetered Disk Space
- 1-CLICK 150+ Script Installs
- WordPress Free Premium Page Builders
- WordPress Extra In-Built tools
A2 Hosting Price
HostPapa has a strong set of shared, WordPress, reseller, and VPS hosting plans for every sized business. That’s why we want to take a deeper dive into HostPapa’s infrastructure. HostPapa offers web hosting services ranging from shared to VPS to dedicated along with custom products.
- Own website builder
- Use of classic control panel
- Great security system
- Great uptime record
- Free website transfers
- Starter ($3.95/mo) allows you to connect 2 websites and gives you 100GB of storage, alongside 100 email accounts. It is a great option for launching your first business website.
- The business plan ($3.95/mo), offers unlimited websites and includes unlimited storage and email accounts. This plan would be of the best value for the growing needs of small businesses.
- Business Pro ($12.95/mo) includes the possibility of connecting an unlimited number of websites, and it hosts fewer websites per server. More so, it includes Wildcard SSL, domain privacy protection, and auto backups. This plan offers increased security and better performance for medium-sized websites.
HostGator hosts over 10 million domains and is one of the most popular web hosts in the industry. With 1-click WordPress installation, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 support, it’s a smart choice for every website owner. We consider them the best web hosting for businesses.
- Unlimited storage.
- Domain registration.
- Ad credits.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Easy app integration.
- Site security & SSL.
- Shared hosting: $2.75 to $5.95 per month
- Cloud hosting: $4.95 to $9.95 per month
- WordPress hosting: $5.95 to $9.95 per month
- Reseller hosting: $19.95 to $24.95 per month
- VPS hosting: $29.95 to $49.95 per month
- Dedicated hosting: $89.98 to $139.99 per month
A wide range of plans, coupled with attractive prices make Hostinger cost-effective for novices and intermediate users. Their uptime has been a little bit inconsistent over the past 12 months, but generally, it has been strong if we exclude the three months where they performed below average.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Unlimited Subdomains.
- Unlimited Disk Storage.
- Unlimited Email Accounts.
- Drag-and-Drop Website Builder.
- Shared web hosting : From $1.39 per month.
- WordPress hosting : $2.15 – $14.95 per month.
- VPS hosting : $3.95 – $29.95 per month.
- Cloud hosting : $7.45 – $37 per month.
- Windows VPS hosting: $26 – $250 per month.
- Minecraft hosting: $8.95 – $29.95 per month.
WPX Hosting is one of a few independent web hosting companies that offer the fastest managed WordPress hosting services across the globe. Spectacular Speed, 30-second average support response time, FREE Malware Detection & Removal, and many other features.
- Browser file manager server access.
- No list of disallowed plugins.
- WordPress Multisite support.
- Built-in content delivery network (CDN) called WPX Cloud.
- Free SSL certificates.
- DDoS protection.
- phpMyAdmin database access.
- Business Plan($24.99) –By choosing this plan, you can host up to 5 WordPress sites. Having staging sites or sub-domains will add up spaces from your website slots. By the way, it gets you 10 GB of storage and 100 GB of bandwidth.
- Enterprise Plan($49.99) –This plan offers 20 GB storage and 200 GB bandwidth. By the way, exceeding the bandwidth limit, WPX Hosting doesn’t extend it and charges you for the additional resources.
- Elite Plan($99.00) – The most advanced plan of WPX Hosting for eCommerce stores with more pages, big websites with heavy images, live-streaming platforms, etc. You can host up to 35 websites provided 40 GB of storage space and unlimited bandwidth.
Fastcomet is one of the best, leading as well as Optimized Budget hosting With a good number of Advance Features and Options. It is just actually really a solution for programmers and bloggers who want site security that is great along with also hosting.
and that’s why we added Greengeeks in the list of kinsta alternatives
- Free SSL and CDN
- Daily Backups & Migration
- RocketBooster Optimization
- FastGuard WordPress Security
- 11 World Wide Servers
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fully SSD Cloud Servers
- 45 Days Money Back
FastComet Plans and Pricing
|FastCloud||FastCloud Plus||FastCloud Extra|
Namecheap is a skillful US-based web hosting provider offering a fine variety of feature-full hosting packages you can pick up on the cheap. All of them come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can try everything out without worrying about a thing.
- Storage Limits
- Bandwidth Allowance
- Email Hosting
- Control Panel Integration
- CMS Support
- Web Framework Support
- Stellar ($1.44/mo) – this plan can host 3 websites using 20GB SSD storage. You also get to create 30 mailboxes. For personal use, this plan is more than sufficient.
- Stellar Plus ($2.44/mo) – this plan allows you to connect an unlimited number of websites and email addresses using unlimited SSD storage. It also comes with automated backups. This plan suits a small business website just fine.
- Stellar Business ($4.44/mo) – this plan comes with unlimited websites and email accounts while storage is limited to 50GB. However, Cloud storage will be available together with automated backups. So, if you have a content-rich website, this plan should suit you.
FAQs: Kinsta Competitors & Alternatives 2023
What Are Some Top Kinsta Competitors?
When It comes to features, we can say Greengeeks & Cloudways are the two best competitors of Kinsta.
What are the Cheapest Alternatives to Kinsta?
Kinsta is pricy as compared to another hosting, so there are various hosting which is low priced, but we recommend you A2 Hosting & Hostinger.
Kinsta vs. Bluehost, Which one is better?
In the comparison of price, We can say Bluehost price is low, but both hostings are proving amazing features,
What are some Free Kinsta Alternatives?
If you are looking for a free Web hosting service, we can say Infinity Free is an option, but we never recommend free web hosting as a Bluehost Alternatives because this hosting provides you with very fewer features on the free version.
Which One Should I Choose?
Conclusion: Kinsta Alternatives & Similar Hosting
At the end of this post, We just want to say that, all the Kisnta Competitors & Alternatives we have mentioned in this list are very well-known and highly rated, so if you are looking for hosting according to your website, you can check out their features we mentioned above…
Choosing the best hosting is not a big deal, all you need to check out the overall features and pick out what you need, then compare their price and check which one comes under your budget.
Hope this post will help you to find out the best alternatives to kinsta, so all you need to choose any hosting you like, and in just a few clicks you will start enjoying their amazing features.
Not found a Better Alternative to Bluehost?
Try Kinsta Hosting
Kinsta is one of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers. It will give you high security to your website and also provide you with amazing uptime, which means your site will never slow down.
Kinsta seems the best Alternatives hosting to WP Engine, due to the same WordPress performance & features.
- Fast SSD Storage
- Google Cloud Platform
- Powerful Dashboard
- Automated website backups
- Staging site & Site Cloning
- Hack & Malware Removal
- Database Optimization
- Self Healing Technology
- Free & Imported SSL
- Free site migration
- 30 Days Money Back
- 24/7 Customer Support
KInsta Plans and Pricing
|Monthly Plan Price||$30/mo||$60/mo||$100/mo||$200/mo|
|Total Annual cost||$360||$720||$1200||$2400|
|Annually Plan Price[Get 2 Month Free]||$25/mo||$50/mo||$83.33/mo||$166.66/mo|
|Total Annual Cost||$300||$600||$1000||$2000|
Why to choose Kinsta
Kinsta offers 10 distinct tiers at $60/month $30/month, $100/month, and all the way. Kinsta cares regarding one’s site’s functioning, not simply but also at every point across the world.
In addition, we supply you customized made solutions that are additional for the ones that require more. Everything in Kinsta is connected within the exceptionally reliable Google Cloud Platform high-grade network.
That was made to minimize space and jumps, causing much more stable and faster transfer of one’s own data. If you find Kinsta as an interesting hosting alternative, you can pick Kinsta from our WPengine alternatives list.
The Google Cloud Platform powers kinsta and will be offering 2 – 4 data centers on the planet.