Start your Wishpond Free Trial or Try it Free for 14 Days now. Access Wishpond Free Plan for 14 Days with Premium Features.
Wishpond is the best tool to make Amazing Landing Pages which are high conversions and lots of other features to manage your email list and social media.
Get instant access to Wishpond 14-Day free trial.
Wishpond makes it easy for marketers to create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails, and more. Wishpond is an amazing platform that helps you to grow your email list and brings lots of conversions for you.
You can try Wishpond Free Plan Trial to test its features and other criteria. Then if you found Wishpond useful for the business you can select a Wishpond Pricing Plan.
Wishpond Free Trial
Wishpond offers a 14 Days Free Trial when you choose any plan, You can try and test the Wishpond Features & Usability for 14 Days Risk-Free.
|Free Trial Days||14|
|Free Trial Coupon||Link Activated|
After 14 Days which plan you select, you’ve to pay to continue your experience with Wishpond.
It offers a 14 Days Free Trial for every new user who signs up on Wishpond. During your trial period, you will get full access to the builder and can build and publish landing pages. You can select any Wishpond Plan to access the 14-Day Free Trial Period by entering your personal details and billing information.
It’s pricing starts from $49 per month. So without any worry, you can use this platform, and in case you don’t like their service, then you can end your trial period.
Wishpond Free Trial Features
Here are the key features of Wishpond-
- Market automation
- Website popups
- A/B testing
- API access
- Custom CSS
- Promotions and Contests
- CRM integrations
- Lead management
- Landing pages
- Awesome Customer Support
- 14 days of a free trial
Note: In your Free-Trial period, you will get access to all the features of your chosen plan only. It means you will not get access to the features which is not included in your selected plan.
How to Activate Wishpond Free Trial?
To get activate your Wishpond 14-Day free trial, visit the LeadPages official site and click. You will be given a list of the paid plans and their features, choose any of them and click on the ‘Start Free for 14 Days’ button of your favorite plan which will take you to your account setup.
Enter your information (including credit card info.) and choose a password, then you’ll instantly get access to the Wishpond platform where you can start using our conversion toolkit to build your business.
- Step 1: Visit the Wishpond site i.e. www.Wishpond.com
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Start Free for 14 Days’ button of your chosen plan.
- Step 3: Enter the Information.
- Step 4: Enter Billing Details/Sign Up/Make Payment
Note: When you sign up for the 14-Day free trail, you won’t get charged before the trial period is over. We’ll send you an email reminder near the end of your trial to verify that you want to continue using Wishpond. After 14-Days if you do not cancel that account before the expiration of your free trial period, your credit card will be automatically billed starting on the day after your trial period expires for the full amount owning.
Wishpond Pricing Plans after Free Trial
Wishpond Pricing Plans:
Wishpond offers 3 different plans to their customers. The pricing of each plan is mentioned below.
- Starting Out: The Wishpond Starting Out plan offers you a bunch of tools to help you build any type of pages well optimized for higher conversion. It costs $49/mo and $588/year where you can use all the essential features of Wishpond.
- Everything You Need: Going a step further, this Wishpond pricing plan comes with a lot more features plus you get everything within the Starting Out Plan and double the size of few features. This is the most used and recommended plan and it is perfect for fast-growing businesses and agency owners. It costs for Monthly Payment is $99/month and the Yearly Payment price is $1188/month.
- Rapid Growth: This plan is built to give large businesses and corporations all the tools. The Plan price for Monthly Payment is $199/month and the Yearly Payment price is $2388/month.
Note: Wishpond doesn’t accept a Monthly payment option because it has a fixed price which is billed annually. So, Wishpond only accepts annual payments.
You can publish unlimited mobile-responsive landing pages in minutes and can convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms. in their Starting Out plan, Everything You Need a plan, and Rapid Growth plan respectively.
Wishpond Quick Review
Wishpond was founded in 2009 by Ali Tajsekandar.
Wishpond is an Online marketing platform, which helps you in creating landing pages, generating and managing leads, and many other features.
A web page that serves as the entry point for a website or a particular section of a website is known as Landing Page. A Landing Page is the first page you “land on” after clicking a link. In this sense, a landing page could be almost anything: your home page, a blog post, a product page, a lead capture page…you get the idea.
Wishpond’s marketing platform includes tools for landing pages, social promotions, website popups, online forms, lead activity tracking, lead management, lead intelligence, marketing automation, email marketing, and marketing analytics. And with native integrations with leading sales, payment, analytics, and collaboration apps. It is the complete platform for marketers.
Why Choose Wishpond Free Trial?
Wishpond’s marketing platform includes tools for landing pages, social promotions, website popups, online forms, lead activity tracking, lead management, lead intelligence, marketing automation, email marketing, and marketing analytics. And with native integrations with leading sales, payment, analytics, and collaboration apps, Wishpond is the complete platform for marketers.
- A/B Testing Available
- Automate Your Email Workflow easily
- Create 9 Type of Contest on social media
- It integrates with 300+ tools
- Many Positive Rating from
Wishpond offer a 14-day Free Trial for their users to experience their services without being charged where you get full access to the Builder where you can build, publish & A/B split test mobile-responsive Landing Pages in minutes and Website Popups where you can convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms.
In case if you don’t trust Wishpond or if you have any doubts and queries related to Wishpond. Then, the best thing you can do is to give it a try. After using the free trial you will get fully satisfied with our tools and features. How it works and how this Wishpond is beneficial for you and make things very simple. And you will also get to know what more features you need for your business or work.
So I recommend, you should try Wishpond Free Trial for 14 Days without any risk. If you like their plans and features you can continue otherwise you can end the journey before 14 days.
How to make use of Wishpond Free Trial?
Wishpond offers more than 300 integrations including email, analytics, sales, and payments.
Here are the following tools which you will get access to in your free trial period.
- Landing Pages: Build, publish & A/B split test mobile-responsive Landing Pages in minutes.
- Website Popups: Convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms.
- Forms: Embed Lead-Generation Forms on your website and blog.
- Marketing Automation: Trigger personalized emails to your Leads based on their activity and personal detail.
- Email Marketing: Personalize your emails to each Lead based on any activity or personal details.
- Lead Management: Create Lists based on your Leads’ activity on your site & campaigns.
You can use these tools in Wishpond Free Trial where you can experience all the features. And through that, you can decide whether you want to continue with Wishpond or not. If you wish to leave Wishpond during the 14-day trial period you can cancel without being charged. However, if you cancel after the 14-day free trial has expired you will be charged.
If you have any doubts about Wishpond, you can clear it from the free trials and can see if it works for you or not before you commit. You will also get to know your price is worth it or not.
FAQs on Wishpond Trial
Here are some frequently asked questions which will surely clear your doubts and queries related to Wishpond Free Trial.
1. Does Wishpond Provide Free Trial?
Yes, All the plans of Wishpond provide a 14-day free trial for new users. You get full access to the builder and can build and publish landing pages.
2. How do I cancel Wishpond Free plan?
In order to cancel your plan, you must follow these steps:
- Click on settings in the top of the page
- Click on plans and setting
- Then click on plans
- Then click on “cancel plan”
- Enter the reason for the canceling of the plan and then click on ” cancel my plan “. And your plan has been cancel within a while.
3. Can I cancel my plan during the free trial period?
Yes, If you decide to leave Wishpond during the 14-day trial period you can cancel without being charged. However, if you cancel after the 14-day free trial has expired you will be charged.
4. Can I change my plan later?
Yes, You can easily upgrade or downgrade monthly plans at any time.
5. Do I need a credit card to start a free trial with Wishpond?
Yes, you will need to provide a credit card or PayPal billing info upon starting your 14-day free trial with Wishpond. However, you won’t be billed until after your 14-day trial expires.
6. What happens after my free trial ends?
If you sign up for a free trial of a Wishpond account, and you do not cancel that account before the expiration of your free trial period, your credit card will be automatically billed starting on the day after your trial period expires for the full amount owning.
7. How do I cancel my Wishpond account?
Step 1: Click on the “Name – Settings” tab from the top of your Wishpond dashboard. Click ‘Plans & Billing”, then select “Plans”.
Step 2: Then click the “Cancel Plan” under your current plan.
Step 3: Enter the reason you want to cancel and press “Cancel my plan”
8. Does Wishpond Free Forever Plan Exits?
Wishpond doesn’t provide a free plan. But you can try Wishpond free for 14 days using its Free Trial.